Chapter 1

Luz POV

It was a bright Monday morning when I woke up to the sound of the bus. Oh no I'm late for the bus I thought as jumped out of my bed. It was my first day of 11th grade. I put on a tye-dye sweatshirt with some ripped jeans. I then went straight into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I ran down the stairs and nearly missed the last step. I grabbed a banana and rushed out the door. I then grabbed my bike helmet and pulled my bike from the rack it was sitting on. I jumped on my bike and started pedaling as fast as I could. When I finally arrived to school I noticed something was missing. MY BACKPACK! I pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted my favorite aunt. She said that she would drop it off in 20 minutes. I ran into the school and that's where I met Amity.

"Hi Amity." I exclaimed happy to see my bff

"Hey Luz how was your summer break?" she asked

"Ehh it was ok my Aunt came to live with me and my mom anyways how was your summer break? I asked

"It was good I got a puppy." Amity said happily 

"That's awesome." I said as we started to walk to my locker

Amity and I talked a little bit until we stopped at my locker where we met up with Willow and Gus. We talked a little bit until the bell rang then we went to our homeroom. Then I got called down to the office. Where I met my aunt.

"Thanks Aunt Eda." I says as she handed the bag to me 

"Your welcome just don't be late for the bus again." She's said

"Ok I won't bye." I said

"bye kid."  Eda replied with

I went back to class and I kind of listed until it got boring. After class the hallways were very crowded. Then I bumped into to Boscha.

"Watch where your going- oh it's you." Boscha says

"You know after a whole entire summer break you still are weird." Boscha says 

"You know what Boscha it's been a whole entire summer break and you still are the same weird bully." I say not thinking

After I said that comment Boscha looked a little took back. That's when she walked away still shocked. I then met up with Amity and we walked to are next class. The rest of the day was pretty boring. When school was over I hopped on bike until I noticed Amity walking up to me.

"Hey Amity." I said

" Hi noticed you where riding your bike would you like a ride." Amity asked

"Ya sure thanks."

When I finally got home. I greeted my mom and went upstairs to do homework.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you liked the chapter. This chapter may have been boring but the storyline will get more interesting as it goes. Should Lumity be ship in this story or platonic?