Chapter 3

LUZ POV

Today was the I was going on a date with Amity. I ran down the stairs dressed in a purple flannel and some ripped jeans. I looked around the kitchen for something to eat, but of course it's Saturday and my mom doesn't go grocery shopping until Sunday. I just settled on the fact that I could get something at the café. I got my bike and started to head to the the café.  When I got to the café I locked my bike on the bike rack and walked into the café. When I got in the café a strong smell of coffee hit my nose as I saw Amity sitting at table. I walked over and we ordered our coffee then we started talking until we were interrupted by Boscha. 

"Hey Amity what are you doing with this luzer." Boscha scoffed

"Boscha why don't you get some coffee and sit with us?" Amity questioned

"Oh I sure will." Boscha said getting up and walking up to the waiter

"Amity what are you doing?" I asked

"Just wait and see." Amity replied with a evil smile spread across her face

When Boscha came back with a cold latte she started to tease me even more.

"Luzer why are you even sitting with us." Boscha spat

That's when I had enough if Amity wasn't going to do anything then I would.

"You know what Boscha I'm tired of you talking about me." I said as Amity stood up and grabbed the coffee from Boscha's hand and poured it on her lap. It must have been cold because she didn't really have that much of a reaction, but she's Boscha so she made a big deal out of it that got others attention.

Amity grabbed my hand and pulled me out of there so fast that I almost fell. I grabbed my bike and we headed to her car. I put my bike in her trunk and went to the front seat. Amity then drove to a house nearby.

"Where are we?" I asked

"You'll see." She answered

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ooh I wonder who's house it is. Hope you liked the chapter.

Thank you Evaarchheart for the idea