Episode 3: Chaos Theory #3

You stood on watch as Chloe unlocked the door to the swimming pool. She got it open and you all walked in. The second door was pushed open and Max smiled.

Max: We're in the otter's lair.

Chloe: Big fucking deal. I want that heated water!

Chloe walked ahead while you and Max just stood there.

Max: I think otters are cute.

You just shrugged.

Y/N: We still have to play it cool, okay? We still go to school here.

Chloe: You guys can own this hellhole once you figure out your rewind power. Even that invisible thing you do.

She walked some more before she turned around and held her hands out towards the changing rooms.

Chloe: Boys on the right, girls on the left.

Chloe dissapered into the girls locker room before Max followed. You rolled your eyes and headed to the boys. You had a locker in here, but you never used it.

You pulled out your phone for some light before you looked around. So many lockers were open. And you were sure the girls would be busy.

Time to snoop.

Or not.

You pondered it for a moment before you walked over towards your locker. You opened it and looked inside. Just a stick of deodorant and a hat.

You closed the locker before you noticed something sticking out of Warren's. You raised a brow and opened it up. You picked up the photo, and groaned.

It was a selfie of him and Max. Looks like he tried to get as close as he could. Though they were both smiling, Max seemed a bit awkward.

You felt a weird feeling in your gut and you debated on what to do.

You were a logical person. Always reasonable. You couldn't let this get underneath your skin.

So you tore the photo in half and threw it away.

Hey, you were a morally good person....sometimes. And only sometimes.

You headed for the door to join the girls and laughed at the graffiti by the door that read "Sex Me Up." Luke put that up, actually.

You walked out into the pool area and found Chloe sitting at the edge of the pool. Max was also there, running her hand through the water.

Chloe: Y/N, try to find the light for the pool. I want to see the sharks!

Max: Otters don't like sharks. They bite.

Chloe: So do I. Hit that light!

You just waved her off and headed for the office. Max decided to follow as well. You both entered it and you spotted one of the CPR dummies. You laughed to yourself before you walked over to it.

Y/N: Hey, Max.

Max looked over. You mocked giving it CPR before you sighed.

Y/N: There's no saving him.

You then grabbed the head with two hands, and twisted the head in one fluentotion, simulating a neck snap. Max started to laugh at the gag while you set the dummy back down.

You got back up and found the panel on the wall. You hit the lights and the pool lit up in a blue glow. Chloe nodded before she began to take off her clothes.

You and Max walked back out just as she jumped in. Chloe swam around before she laughed.

Chloe: Oh yeah, baby! Feels like a hot tub! Too bad you made me feel like the Queen of Assholes because I wanted that cash stash.