separated

Smut I think, idk depends on how I feel when I write it also this is manhunt au 4 hunters so when people die it's not dying dying

Dream enjoyed the game his friends and hisnelf had made where they would teleport into a different world and dream would have to beat the world, it was amazing and made his heart pump.

Dream, thankfully, was able to get away pretty easy as his friends weren't paying attention and just talking strategy until ant noticed him running off into the distance.

The distance helped him get an entire tree before making a sword and easily killing his friends as they screamed and tried to run only to be respawned.

Dream quickly ran off and was lucky enough to find a village in which he took all the wheat from before finding 3 diamond, a iron chest plate, and an iron sword in the blacks smith. His eyes lit up as he took the things and ran off quickly.

As he progressed more the others tried to kill him multiple times but failing everytime, he'd had a few close calls but other wise he was doing fine.

As he was smelting he suddenly heart the lid bickering between his friends, mostly between sapnap and george. He let the last of his things finish before he took the furnaces and slowly dug up.

He heard the stop above him and talk quieter, he heard the start to dig so he went to the right a bit more so they would go past him and fall into the cave he was in.

Dream slowly dug back down until he softly climbed down, he slowly went up behind them and went for sapnap who was din the back of the group at the moment. His friends scream was heard before he disapeared and dropped his things, the others spun around and they started to fight.

Dream grinned as he was able to pick them off one by one, until only george was left. He heard the older buy screaming into his communicator and he laughed "C'mere george!" He yelled and tackled him.

The shorter boy screamed and wiggled around under him before he gave up and closed his eyes and waited for the sword to drive through him, he slowly opened his eyes after a few seconds and saw dream panting above him.

He reached forward and flipped the little switch on George's ear piece so it was muted and the other three couldn't hear anything form them, he then leaned down and kissed the other softly.

George was surprised at first but felt adrenaline rushing through his veins, imagining how embarrassing it would be to be seen under dream by the other three guys.

George dropped his weapon and shield before quickly wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him back, he whispered agaisnt his lips softly as he felt dream push his hips down softly.

They had spoken about this and dream had told him in the dark of the night when they were all alone in dreams bed, george curled up into dreams bare chest.

"In one of our manhunts I'm going to kill the others and then pin your pretty ass down, make you feel nervous the entire time. What if they came back at the wrong time?" He smirked into his ear softly as he George whined softly and buried his face into his neck softly.

George didn't know if dream would keep to his promise but he was very excited, everytime they all fought he would catch dreams eye through his mask and feel his heart beat faster as he saw the smirk; always disappointed when he was killed.

George wrapped his legs around his waist as he hastily pulled dream against him harder, needing him to move faster.

He knew the other wouldn't notice at least for a few minutes that he hadn't respawned, he was safe for now.