together

Dream pulled his armour on after a night's sleep, george still asleep, partly because it was still early and partly because they had a long night.

They had went out to go collect supplies and had to fight their way back to the base, almost getting shot by multiple arrows but they make it.

Dream went down the stairs of their home and he went into the storage chest, he went to the hidden one and counted. He had two stacks of ender pearls and a good bit of blaze power, he took them and made the ender eyes. He smiled and heard walking, he put the things into the chest before going into the food chest and grabbing some before turning to see george.

He smiled softly and looked at him, "morning beautiful" he said and gripped his waist softly and pulled him to him before kissing him softly. He felt george smile agaisnt the talkers lips and wrap his arms around his neck.

"Morning dream" george said in a sleepy voice, "are we almost ready to beat the game so we can go home?" He asked softly and dream nodded, "yes" he said and hummed.

George didn't say much more and just enjoyed the touch of his husband agaisnt him, he leaned agaisnt hai chest and stayed there. "What if one of us dies?" He asked sodtky and looked up at dream.

Dream had many thought about this, he didn't know if he could do this without george now that he remembered george and had him with him.

"It's going to be okay, neither of us will die. We've done this countless times" dream said gently and ran his hand through George's hair.

He nodded agaisnt his chest and hummed, "do you think sapnaps in the real world waiting for us?" He asked softly.

"I hope so" dream muttered, "we'll go to the stronghold tomorrow okay? Let's just get everything ready now." They both agreed and they went off getting the things they needed.

By the time the sun was setting they were ready for the morning, "well we won't be seeings this place again" george said and looked up at george. It took dream so long to get this so he didn't know how to feel, he sighed and nodded. "Let's let the animals out" dream said gently and george nodded.

Dream went to the sheep's and got rid of some of the fences, the animals scattered as well with all the others, he then went to the dog he had gotten. He pet him softly and the dog wagged it's tails nd leaned into his hand, "I don't know what to do with you" dream said softly and made him stand.

The dog jumped around and looked at his owner excited, "come on boy let's go to bed" george watched and shook hai head. He liked dreams dog, he was nice unlike some of the dogs in this game. He knew dream had become attached to the dog so he knew it would be hard for him, he followed them into the room and got into the bed after putting his stuff away.

He looked at dream and dream looked at him as the dog between them slept peacefully, "I love you george" dream whispered gently. "I love you too clay" george said softly and kissed him softly.

They both smiled and hummed before falling asleep.

------

The next day Dream woke up and rubbed this eyes, george wasn't in the bed anymore so he got up and stretched. He pet his dog and smiled softly, "oh I don't want to leave you rocky" he said as the dog wagged it's failed tiredly as he opened his eyes. The dog licked dreams face softly and dream let out a few tears.

In the world of 'minecraft' everything looked realistic but everything just functioned on the games rules. He just sat there for a while and held the dog in his arms, he wiped his face and smiled as he got an idea.

He got up and his dog happily followed him, he pulled his armour on and grabbed all of his things. He grabbed the ender eyes, food, his sword, and everything else he needed. He walked out and saw george sitting on the grass outside, he sat next to him and george smiled softly.