fireworks

vvvvv literally, this is ur warning

BANG

George's eyes snapped open and he was upset about it, this was the 5th time he had been woken up at 3 am due to those damn fireworks.

He sat up and, took a deep breath before he got up. He pulled on a pair of shorts and a shirt before he made his way downstairs quickly. He swung the door open and made his way through it quickly, he marched straight to the gate that his neighbor and him shared.

George opened it to see Dream, his neighbor, about to light another. "Dream!" He yelled as he went into dream's yard.

Dream looked over to him and put his lighter down, "George? What's up?" He said, oblivious to George's rage.

"Why are you setting off fireworks at 3 in the morning?" George said, keeping himself calm and nice for now.

"I don't know, because I wanted to?" Dream said and raised his eyebrow at him. "Could you stop?" George said, barely holding in an extra insult at the end. "Why? It's fun," dream said and walked closer to George so they were standing in front of each over, "do you have a problem with it?"

George scowled and balled his fists up, "yes, I do actually. Because it's 3 in the morning, I am trying to sleep."

"I don't see how that's my problem"

That made George spike with anger.

"Light another firework off at 3 in the morning and I'll fight you."

George and Dream had been neighbor for like 5 years now, they were friends sort of so they knew a bit about each other.

They both knew George wouldn't do shit.

Dream laughed and looked George over slowly, "I'd like to see you try pretty boy. You'd be pinned down in 5 seconds," George's face grew red from anger and embarrassment.

Suddenly dream was tackled by the smaller male, he grunted slightly and felt George straddle him. He had to hand it to him, that did hurt.

"You fucki-" dream was cut off with a hard slap to the face and then as he promised, George was pinned within five seconds.

He had simply grabbed him by his wrists and flipped them so he was placed firmly between Georges legs, he looked the older's now flustered face stare up at him.

George swallowed slightly as he looked up at his taller, much more fit, and hot ass neighbor who currently had his wrists pinned easily while also having their crotches directly against each other's.

"L-let me go you dickhead, this isn't fair!" George said and arched his back slightly so try to get free bit it was to no avail, only successfully moving his hips against dreams.

Dream quite liked watching the older squirm and blush, "make me" he said with the back of his throat and suddenly Georges lips where attacking his own. He happily kissed him back roughly, pinning both of his wrists down with one of his so he could grip his neck softly as to see how George felt about it. He let out a whimper and his breath hitched, he moaned into his mouth and pushed his throat into his hand more.

Dream grinned and tightened his grip slightly, "knew you'd be into that. The quieter ones are always the freakiest."

George whined and pushed this hips up, pulling a moan from both of them. "Now now, be patient. I'm gonna take my time with you, now come on and get up." He got up and off of George then, leaving him to catch his breath on the ground with his legs still wide open.

Dream smiled at him and helped him get up, he quickly picked him up once he stood up. George gasped on surprise but wrapped his legs around his waist, he felt dream start moving while slowly leaving marks over his skin. "F-fuck please dream" he whimpered and buried his face into dreams hair as he has marks being left over his neck.