cliché

Hahahah

Fuck.

Dreams gonna laugh right?

Yeah dream would laugh.

But would he?

Oh god.

He was going to be okay with this.

Maybe

What if he didn't want to see him though?

Haha

On god.

-------------

George got off the exhaustingly long plane trip and sighed as he looked around, america looked different.

He liked it.

He ordered a ride and called dream when he was a few minutes away from his house.

"Hello?" Dream said into the phone and george smiled

"What are you doing right at this moment?" George asked with an excited smile as he looked out of the window of the car

"Nothing? Why..?" Dream said slowly, suspicious.

"Oh no reason, just wanted to bother you" george said and started to get more giddy.

"I feel like this is a trap and I don't appreciate it" dream said and laughed softly.

The car stopped in front of a house and george got out quickly, he grabbed his bag and walked up to the door.

"I decided I wanted to take up your offer to meet" george said and smiled to himself.

"Really? That's great! I'd love too. Would you come here or would I come to br-"

Knock knock.

Dream raised his eyebrow and got up, "just wait a second someones at my door" he said and he could hear dream starting to walk to the door through the phone.

The door opened.

"Hel- what the fuck"

"Hello dream" george said into the phone and smiled before taking in the way the taller man looked.

The discription he gave was correct, tall, green eyes, freckles, and dirty blond hair.

Dream lifted the phone to his ear again, "I'll have to call you back, an insane british dude is at my door."

The call ended and they just stared for a moment before dream hugged george.

"What is wrong with you" dream laughed as george hugged him back.

"Nothing nothing I was just getting tired of not knowing what you looked like" george said and couldn't help but feel a feeling deep in his chest.

"You realize how cliché this is right? You just flying over here like nothing and showing up at my front door" dream said as he pulled away form the hug with a large smile.

"It's almost like one of those weird fanfictions" he smiled and dream pulled him inside.

"I think the next thing that would happen is that I'd kiss you and tell you how much I feel for you" dream said with a laugh and george laughed along with him.

The next few hours they talked about things and laughed together.

"Did you book a hotel?"

"Fuck"

Dream wheezed and george face palmed, "I knew I was forgetting about something" he said and sighed. "You think there are any hotels near by you could take me too?" George asked and looked up at dream as he calmed down from laughing.

"Now now that wouldn't be how the fanfictions go" dream said and looked around for a second, "you can sleep on the couch" he said and grinned.

"Lame" george said and laughed.

The next few days were great, they went around town and such making the time they had fun.

This time they actually made a vlog, one that isn't fake. And this time they won't LIE to their fans.

(If either dream or george are reading this, know my heart been broke so many times, don't know what to believe)

"I will be editing this one george" he said and smiled slightly as they say on the couch looking through the footage.

"Deal" he said and grinned at the American.

This time dream edited the REAL vlog and posted it and everyone freaked the fuck out.

Tommy commented, "UNORIGIONAL" and they both laughed at that.

George could feel his feelings for the boy develop even more than they were already as he spent time with him each day.

And of course because this is a book dream felt the same.

When george was there the last day he looked at dream as they watched the ocean from the deserted beach, "you know. Not to sound cliché but I want to kiss you" dream said and george smiled as he looked at him.

"Makes sense" he said and dream chuckled before he slowly pulled George's face to him and kissed him. It was a nice warm feeling that he never wanted to go away.

Guys this wasn't meant to be cocky or arrogant, I was trying to go for like a funny like because they were talking about how cliche all of it was and they even played even more into it being cliche by dream admitting he wanted to kiss him

He felt sad he had to leave the next day, wishing he could stay with the younger.

They pulled away and just leaned their foreheads agaisnt one another, "we should probably tell sapnap" george said and dream smiled softly.

"He'll fangirl hardcore then get butt hurt we didn't invite him to come hang out" dream said and they both laughed again. They laid down in the sand and looked up at the darkening sky, the warm fuzzy feeling being mutual between the two men.