0.1

My parents couldn't even look me in the eye. I guess that's what happens when you get sent to juvie, disgrace your family and become even more of a disappointment. They simply told me I was going to live with my older sister and shoved my belongings into my boot, well at least I've still got my fine ass black Audi R8 V10! I mean they knew I was on the streets how did they think I payed for this expensive lifestyle?

Swerving out the drive I make my way to the airport, yes I live in NY and I'm not about to be taking a 45 hour dive to Freeridge! At least my parents payed for the flight, not like I couldn't myself but I guess they really wanted me gone.

I look out the airplane window and think about seeing my sisters. I haven't seen both of them since I was 12 and that was 4 whole ass years ago. I'm surprised they let Phoebe stay with Gemma because she's only 14 but apparently I was too much of a bad influence, like Gemma isn't bad already! Their hood better be good because I wasn't forced to leave my homies for nothing; I love them bitches even though they lead me to this life it was bound to happen anyway I always attract those type of people.

Suddenly jolting awake I see the hostess hovering over me as she tells me we're about to land. Finally!
Strutting out the plane I wait in line to pick up my pride and joy. I thank the man and jump in quickly driving out of security and on my way to Freeridge.

LA centre seems all you'd picture it to be, luxury bars, tropical beach and crowds of people, man why couldn't I be moving here? Moving further away from the centre I see the Freeridge welcome sign and instantly feel a wave of anxiety wash over me. Yes, I'm a gangsta, but shit I don't even know this area. Whatever, fake it till you make it Gemma always used to tell me.

Hella people are sitting outside their cribs and staring holes into my car. Like bitch I know I look good but you could be more subtle!

Eventually making it to the postcode I was given I see Gemma and Phoebe sitting outside glaring at the car. Wtf it's your sister bitches! Shit I forgot there black out windows ahaha.

Getting out the drivers seat I make my way to them, all eyes on me. They instantly pull me into a crushing hug and start hella smiling.

"I missed you so much" Phoebe says as she squeezes me to death.