the meeting pt 1- (it will be short)

(I just want to say before this starts that you are a imp in hell and have been in hell for awhile just wanted to say that so there is no confusion there will also be a ton of cussing bc you in hell and no one fucking cares also alot of spelling  mistakes)

    "Y/n......Y/n......Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP"...you immediately jolt up in a panic wondering what's happening "WHATS HAPPENING WHATS WRONG" you shout out..."Where going to be fucking late because of you Y/n, go get ready remember the fucking harvest Is today" your mother barked back at you...You had forgotten today was the harvest you weren't really excited you had gone before and it was pretty boring the only reason you liked going was because of the games you liked to compete in the games sometimes and also loved watching others compete in it..."Welp time to get ready" you told your self you went to get some clothes out of closet...you open the closet door and grab a pair of Jean shorts and a button up flannel top you also grab a pair of cute long southern style boots you lay the cloths out on your bed and and go to the the bathroom and then take a shower -awhile later- you walk put of the shower with wearing a towel and then get dressed you look at you self and the mirror.  "Dame I'm rocking this outfit I actually look good for once" you told your self you walk out to see your family all ready and waiting for you....they where angry "what took you so long" you mother said angrily "i...i over slept" you where abot to say something else but your father cut you off "WE don't fucking care if you where "tired" you need to be ready by the time we go....now go get in the car with your siblings" your dad shouted at you "yes sir...." you walk to the car and sit in the front seat and your siblings where sitting in the back throwing little paper balls at you....you where used to this your mom and dad get into the car and they start driving to the harvest festival....   (sorry it was short but I'm working on the next one rn)