"protective" pt 1

(Haha I'm back bitch-! Anyways yall know the normal warning BUT there might be some violence in this one...mabye- idk I'll have to see when I'm wrighting lol anyways ONWORDS-!)

After having a little crisis you get up and walk to the front door only to see you angry oldler siblings rush in threw the door "whoa whoa whoa wtf is wrong with you guys-!" You asked in a confused amd shocked tone "well....we where just taking care of something..." persephone replied in a suspicious tone "ya its was about that str-" "BURNER-!!!" Persephone cuts off burner you grow more suspicious of what they where doing "ok...." you said suspicious of them your siblings walk away you hear your dad shouting at you...like usual..."WHAT IN THE NAME OF SATAN ARE YOU DOING GIRL YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ME AND YOUR MA WITH THE VAN-!!!" your father shouted at you "well I was talking a brake something ju-" your father grabbed you cutting you off "NO YOU LISTEN HERE YOU BRAT STOP GIVING ME EXSUSES JUST BECAUSE YOUR A LAZY PICE OF SHIT-!!!" He kept yelling at you "IM NOT FUCKING LA-" Your father throws you on too the ground hard a sharp pice of flooring sticking up cuts your arm "GAH-!?" You shouted In pain you stand up holding your arm that's gushing some blood "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU D-" your fathet hits you really hard across the face cutting you off...."YOU DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME UNDERSTAND THAT" your dad still  yelling at you....."dad....what the fuck...." you said in a shaky voice tearing up from the pain........you try not to cry because "that's what weak demons do" as your father usual said your father notices you trying not to cry "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO CRY LIKE A WEAK LITTLE BITCH I DIDNT RAISE A SISSY STOP CRYING YOU WEAK PICE OF SHIT" your dad screaming at you...you hear the door open....someone is standing in the door way.....

(And im leaving a cliff hanger :> for drama "well that's troubling" -moxxie 2021)