The meeting pt 2

(Hey guys I need to clear more stuff up The I.M.P are going to be here so its kinda like the episode and this are linked but not really so you'll see also some cussing and mabye a horny-ish demon and bad spelling)

   You and your family arrive to ranch you'll be staying at you and your family always stay at the "rough 'n tumbleweed ranch" your family where good friends with the people who live there you where hoping to see millie she was the only person that understood you...you and your family get out of the car and greet the owner of the ranch you notice millie and a few others "MILLIE-!" you shout and run over to her "Omg millie I thought I wasn't gonna see you this year" you tell her "oh well are boss's boyfriend invited him to come to the harvest so we came to hehe" millie respond...you and millie have some small talk and you meet the rest of the I.M.P...after a while of talk millies dad shout to us "Hey yall should meet are newest help"..."HEY STRIKER" he shouts out...an imp on a hell horse (yes im calling it hell horse) rides over and then get off the horse he looked like a cow boy witch amused you he had a pice of straw (aka hay) in his mouth he was also had a bright red bandana tied around his neck...he walked over to others and introduced him self he then walks over to you before speaking he looks you up and down "so what's your name little darling" he said...."Oh m..my name is Y/n" you said nervously you don't know why you where nervous but striker made your heart jump out of you chest....you wonder what the feeling was "Y/n....what a pretty little name" he winks at you and you can feel your face glow a pink "well it was nice meet you Y/n I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you soon" he said with a big smirking smile on his face and he walks past you, you can feel his tail brush against your leg your face turn a bright pink again "~did he do that on purpose or was it an accident...~" ( this ~ means your thinking) either way you still had an odd feeling in you chest but you couldn't pin what the feeling is....

(Part 3 might come out later if not today then tomorrow)