The festival pt 2

(Basically last pages warning yall already know whats happening by now also this part is gonna get spicy) 

"Oh my y/n are you alright-!" Millie asked concerned "....ya....im fine..." you replied while sitting on the floor "Y/n that's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard" millie said a bit agitated "I don't  wanna fucking talk about it ok" you replied in a upset tone of voice "....alright then...I'll leave you be...." millie said worried...millie had walked away and you got up....."Y/n come down here we need some help" you dad shouts you walked down stairs annoyed and pissed "what do you need help with pa" you asked trying to hide how annoyed you where with him "We need help with fixing the car, it turns out that the car is busted when we got here so where gonna have to stay for awhile till it's fixed so can you go get the tool box out from there basement" your father told you "why can't you go get it" you said in a very pissed off tone "I'm not asking you im telling you to...now go get the tool box Now-!" Yoir father replied in a demanding tone "Ugh fine" you said as you rolled your eyes you walked out side over to there basement(?) On the side of the house (ok so idk if it was a tornado shelter or a basement but where going with basement ok-) you open the hach doors and carefully walk down the stairs "fucking Satan its dark down here" you said as you walked down the stairs you reached the bottom of the stairs and start looking for the tool box with the tools inside as you where looking you then hear someone  walking down the steps you quickly turn around to see who it is........it was striker....(part 5 coming put soon)