Yandere Beast x Reader x Yandere Gaston pt. 2

3rd Person POV
Let's go back to the town for a couple of moments. Gaston was doing the usual: singing songs about how awesome he is, winning all the easily dazzled blondies, and thinking of ways he could make his darling y/n fall for him. After Belle's father came back, he stepped him aside and asked where Belle and y/n were. He pretended to act nice like the honorable and handsome guy he was and got the info he wanted.

Alone he rode into the forest. Why you must ask? He didn't want to tell anyone that he believed the old man and thought a solo mission would be more heroic.

He stood at the gates of the castle and broke in through a window. Stealthily creeping towards some light, he caught a glance of the back of a large creature who did in fact look like a beast. Coming closer, he realized that the beast and you were talking and laughing together.

A new found jealousy erupted in him and he ran towards you before grabbing you in a bone crushing hug and that essentially made you topple to the ground with him on top of you.
Prince Adam POV
I slowly approached the man, putting a claw on his shoulder and ripped him from y/n. He caught a glance of my eyes and they seemed to send chills down his spine. He fought to get out of my grasp and I pushed him away when I saw the knife he had. Then, I stood in front of y/n and growled, "why are you here I've never even seen you before?"

"You. Let me guess you were also the one who was responsible for Belle's disappearance you filthy beast!! Step aside or I will kill you!"

I noticed that y/n looked really upset and she stood forward and stated in a strict voice, "I stayed here on my free will and Belle is safe calm down Gaston."

Gaston did not relax though and he grabbed his dagger lunging towards Beast. Beast countered by stopped the dagger with his claws and grabbing Gaston's neck.

"I.wont.let.you.have.y/n" he whispered lowly into his ear.

"Release him Adam," the Beast faltered slightly remembering that she was there. Gazing towards his love he said, "I would do anything for you love except this," he said while squeezing Gaston's throat so hard the blood seemed to erupt from the vital kill spot. Blood splattered everywhere and Gaston was dead.

Stalking forwards with a fanatical look in his eyes and blood on his fur, y/n ran out of fright to the entrance door. She kept looking behind her only to see the Beast right behind. She tried to increase her speed. When she arrived at the entrance, the door was locked.

"I locked it dear sister didn't you want to stay here forever?"

Turning in horror she found that Belle was behind her with the same fanatical look in the Beast's eyes. Belle pushed her against the door before harshly pressing her lips against her own. Her grip was suffocating and the kiss seemed to last forever.

A sharp pain hit her lip and she started to see the Beast's figure in the background. Belle pulled away and asked in an innocent but sickly sweet voice, "I did exactly what you wanted master".

The Beast grabbed Belle and pushed her away though she seemed not to mind and scampered away. He got closer to you and held your chin in place to face towards him.

"There was one part of the curse that I never told you. If I eat the flesh of a human, I can stay and look like this forever and if someone eats my flesh, the curse gets passed to them. You were the only girl who ever escaped from my clutches. You were only supposed to be food for me. You came from the streets and now... you're mine" he said with a twisted grin before knocking her out hard with a hit to the head.

Hope you liked this chapter also the yandere Alice x reader was supposed to be a one part story, though I can continue it if you like. I'm also open to requests right now.