Yandere Dr. Facilier x Reader Part 2

Y/n's POV
I woke up somewhere unfamiliar. I have been to Doctor Facilier's house before and I wasn't there, so where am I? As far as I know I am in a chair with some rope tied around my hands and legs and there's duck tape on my mouth. I started rubbing the rope together so that it would get looser.

"Hello there my love"

At the other end of the room there he was Facilier himself. I continued to struggle and I glared at him though he seemed to ignore that as he approached me. He grabbed my shoulders and made me still.

"That's better a doll like you should sit still..... you know seeing you like this turns me on. I can do anything and you won't be able to stop me with your spells." He whispered in my ear.

Then, he sat on my lap facing towards my face. "I know you're hungry and you have two choices. Either be stubborn or complacent. I know that if I remove the tape, you will curse me, so I will have to force feed you. If you are stubborn it will be more painful."

Then, I felt a stinging pain in my neck. "This will make everything below your neck paralyzed it is temporary of course." I felt the affects immediately and everything became numb. Facilier started carrying me and he set me down on a lab table. Then he adjusted it so that I was attached to the table and then he tilted it backwards.

He grabbed some baby food and grabbed a tube and stuck it in my nostril. I stayed still I didn't want this to be more painful than it had to be.

"Good girl" he whispered in my ear.

Anton then started putting the food in the tube and it slowly rose getting closer and closer. I felt scared. I had never been in a situation like this before. I wanted to run. The food went through my nose. I felt it travel down and then release. I felt like my lungs were on fire though I couldn't scream or talk or struggle. I could cry. That could make him feel sorry for me and stop.

I released the tears and Facilier looked up at me and then ignored my face. "You are a lot stronger than this, so I know you are trying to make me feel sorry for you so I can release you. I know you better than you know yourself. It's not going to work that way here."

I stopped crying. Facilier didn't care enough to even wipe the tears.The feeling of fire intensified to the point where I couldn't breath and he stopped feeding me for a moment.

"It's sad that I can remove your tape to hear your screams." He smirked at the thought.

How didn't I notice how sick he was? Then again he played his part of the friend so well that he might've fooled even himself. Also, it seems like these materials are new and-

"This all came from your hospital in case you haven't figured it out yet. I stole it just so I could do this to you. You will never have to leave me. I think you have enough food so let's get you out of there."

Unattaching me from the table, he carried me to a different room than I have seen before. This room had a bed, a chair, and a table.

"This will be your room. Every day I will give you the substance to paralyze you and your hands and mouth will always stay bound, so that you won't be able to use your magic."

He set me down on the bed and put me under the covers pulling the sheets all the way to my chin. Anton sat on the bed for a moment.

"You're probably wondering why I kidnapped you. I did it to protect you. You don't know defensive magic, so you were lucky that you survived the last fight."

I expected him to leave then, though he just sat there before he suddenly appeared inches away from my face. Facilier was now on top of me.

"I lied the tape will only come off for special occasions." I saw the lust and the obsessed look in his eyes and mind widened. The same twisted smile that I saw the night he took me appeared again. He ripped the tape off and not even sparing a second, smashed his lips on mine. He put one hand on my neck and squeezed it slightly not enough to choke me and the other on my face.

The kiss was very rough and possessive. I kept my lips still though he tightened his grasp on my neck. He pulled away slightly only to slap me and I opened my mouth to wince and he forced his lips on me yet again except this time, his tongue was in mine. I tried to push it out though he won the fight and pulled away for air.

Then, he put the tape back on my face though he started attacking my neck. Sucking and slightly biting on the tender flesh. I felt so helpless. My body was completely limp, so I couldn't do anything.

"This position isn't that comfortable. Why don't we change it?" He pulled away and untied my hands before tying them against the bed.

"I should punish you for not kissing me back. That's the only reason why I didn't paralyze everything. You will break eventually though, so I shouldn't be too impatient. Your punishment is you will be tied in this uncomfortable position all day. If you disobey me two more times, you will receive harsher punishment. Anyways good night."

This is almost 1000 words. As you can see, I made Anton into a possessive manipulative yandere. I hope you liked this chapter.