Yandere Dr. Facilier x Reader

Art done by ZephyRose075. Not a request, just felt like doing this because I like the character. Note that this is set in a time when Facilier was not evil yet. He and the reader have known each other for a couple of years, so she trusts him.

Y/n walked through the streets of Louisiana. She loved the charm and color fullness of the town. Not to mention the food was great as well. She had been there her whole life and still loved it.

She was a simple nurse and on the way to her work, she decided to pick up some beignets. She had a bit of a sweet tooth. Then, she took the ferry to the hospital and entered.

"Hello doctor Vasilly on which floor do I need to work today?"

"You'll work on the fifth floor in other words the burns/cardiology floor."

"Okay sir"

She made her way to that floor and her eyes brightened up when she saw Doctor Facilier.

She jokingly said, "do you have an appointment sir?"

"Yes m'lady I accidentally burned myself and your expertise is needed." He said with a wink.

She grinned and then asked, "Okay good sir would you follow me then?"

"Yes m'lady lead the way"

They loved to joke with each other. A couple of years ago, Doctor Facilier caught her using magic. Ever since that experience, they had become good friends. She practiced magic just like Facilier, but she used it to heal people. She did have medical experience though and only used it if the patient was unconscious and severely injured.

She knew that he practiced voodoo and hoodoo, but for what she didn't know. Her grandmother had practiced that and she wasn't an evil or malicious woman, so she thought it was unfair to judge a person based on the magic that they did.

Y/n led him to a room and he asked her to do her magic on him. She refused because his burn was not that bad. She started by putting antiseptic and burn cream on the wound. Then, she wrapped it up. The voodoo man was silent the whole time, but stared at y/n's eyes. He loved how she was so focused and gentle with her work even though he was a bit of an annoyance.

"Would you fancy going out on the town this Friday? Just as friends of course."

She smiled at him and accepted his offer. It was not the first time they had done that and she trusted him.

With that, he walked away and then looked back smiling with that playful glint in his eye that she loved.

Little did she know Friday would forever change her life.

Y/n pov

Friday came quicker than I expected. After my shift, I went home and got dressed in something nicer than my nurse uniform. I head out for our special place or the place that we always went to: the movie theater. It was slightly cold and windy, but it didn't really bother me. Besides, I ain't about to let some silly weather change anything.

As I was walking down the street, a man who I didn't recognize said, "Want some buns in that oven?" I glared at him, but didn't respond.

"Hey don't ignore me! You may not know me, but I know a lot about you.... you witch!"

"What could you possibly want with this witch, you bitch?"

"Ooh she got some fire boys she may actually be a challenge."

Suddenly, I was surrounded by men. Dammit! There is no where to run they already have me surrounded. What can I do? I don't know any defensive spells. There are too many to fight. An idea wait. With out pausing a second more, I cast a protection spell on myself and when the men were running towards me, I ducked making them collide with each other. Then, I crawled through the legs.

"You can't go that easily" I heard as someone grabbed my hair.

"We know everything and about"

He stopped talking after I squeezed his balls. I got up quickly and ran to the closest telephone station. I put in a quarter and called Anton (that's Dr. Facilier's first name). He picked up.

"Anton this is y/n can you meet me up at Main Street at the coin market? Something bad happened"

"Of course y/n I'll be there as soon as I can"

"When?"

"Five minutes at the most"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground as I waited. As soon as I saw him I walked to him and said, "Can I get a hug" he nodded. I let out some tears and put my arms around him. He enveloped his arms around me and I was comforted by his warm grasp. I felt so safe after what I had gone through.

"Are you ready to talk?"

I explained everything even mentioning the strange threat. His eyes flashed with anger and disgust for a second before he quickly went back to a neutral expression.

"If they really know everything, then I probably won't be safe at my home, so I should go to a motel for a night. I don't want to take any chances."

"That seems like a bit of a stretch. It could've just been an empty threat. If you are still worried, you could just try putting some sort of protective barrier and that should be enough to repel them"

"Yeah you're right"

You won't have to worry about them after tonight.

I put up a protective shield like he said I should after the date. Then, I went to bed and fell asleep quickly.

3 am

Eyes.. I feel like someone is watching me. I should probably get up. I feel like something has gone wrong. My hairs are standing on end. I grabbed some matches and lit the candelabra on my bedside. The light was still so faint, so I walked to the light switch and turned the lights on. What I saw next almost made me drop the candelabra. There were bodies everywhere. I recognized them. They were the men that had threatened and harassed me yesterday.

"Like what you see y/n"

I jumped. What was he doing here?

"What happened?"

"They had a witch on their side and they broke down the barrier. Then, the witch slowly killed them all and that witch was me."

My jaw dropped and I backed away from him to the closest wall. Tears started falling, though he didn't show any remorse.

"How could you? You didn't have to kill them!"

"THEY WANTED TO KILL YOU! I HAD TO!"

"I can't believe I trusted you. YOU WERE MY FRIEND!"

"And that's where you're wrong y/n." He paused for a moment to regain his composure and stepped closer to y/n.

"This was all part of my plan. My plan to get you." He slowly said before closing the distance and grabbing y/n, wrapping his strong arms around her, but this time it felt more like a cage. He began stroking her hair as if he wanted to comfort her again, but she felt nothing except a sting in her heart. With syringe in hand, he quickly injected the sharp needle into her neck.

"This was the only way" He whispered as she became unconscious. Then everything turned black.

Do you want a part two? If this chapter gets ten votes, I will do a part two for this. It will also go the same if you want a part two for any of the other chapters. Also, I like to do requests, but if I get none, then I will still write this book. Anyways, thank you for reading!