1

"Aaah! Rats!" Grayson yelled as he was moved into the corner by a group of rats. The rats chuckled and continued to step closer. Suddenly a squirrel jumped down, " You wanna go rats!? " The rats eyes widened and they ran off. "Thank you so much! You saved me! " Grayson said as he jumped on the squirrel and hugged . "Ughhh get off of me! " She said shoving him off. " Your a girl!? " He said stepping back. " Excuse me!? " She said, grabbing him and pulling him close. "Listen here pretty boy, your lucky that I got here and saved you. Or you would have been dead meat. " She let go of Grayson, making him fall on the ground. " I'm sorry! Thank you! " Grayson said, quickly standing up and grabbing her hand. She rolled her eyes and started to climb up the wall. "Wait! Let me come with you! "

Grayson climbed up the wall and froze. A squirrel with c/f (color fur) and scars all over her body. Grayson's jaw dropped, " What are you looking at!? " She scoffed as she started to walk away. "Wow! I've never seen such beauty--" She slammed her hand/paw over his mouth. " Save it pretty boy, and get lost. " She said removing her hand/paw from him and running off. "W-wait--! " He said as he ran to her. She crawled on the wires, " Can you help me!? " She groaned and turned. " Listen here pretty boy, I don't want to deal with you or your problems, now shove off! " She said as she went onto a building. "Why stay away? Your interested in me! I mean, you are calling me pretty bo--WAHH!!" The squirrel held him over the edge of the building. "Alright listen her boy. You tell me what I need to do to SHUT YOU UP!! " She said, pointing at the male squirrel. " Well beautiful! I am Grayson the hero! And I need to get home! Will you help me? " Grayson said nervously as she glared more.

"Alright then Grayson. I take you home and you will leave me alone!? " She said, raising him more into the air. "Yes! Yes! Please put me down!! " He said, gripping to her arm more. She rolled her eyes and dropped him next to her. " The names Y/n. Let's go. " She said as she started to move. "Yes! " Grayson soon went on and on about where he lived and how he was a hero. "Gahh! Will you shut up! " She said turning to him. "Your a long way from home. No will you please--AHHH!! " She slipped from the side of the building, Grayson quickly grabbed her. "Don't worry! Grayson the hero has--" "Just pull me up!! " She screamed, and Grayson sighed, " Alright fine. " He said as he pulled her up. Once she catched her breath, she madly turned and glared at Grayson. "It takes you that long to pull someone up!? " Y/n yelled before turning and running ahead. "Yes! No--actually I don't know. But...! " He then started to tell stories about him saving others, making Y/n groan.

"Alright listen here Grayson. It's either you shut it. Or I'll leave you with the rats! " She said as she turned to him with an angry look. " Rats!? Where!? " He yelled as he cling onto her. She groaned and let out a sigh. "Grayson. There are no rats, it is daylight. " "Oh... " He let go and stood up. "Well either way, I'll protect you! " Y/n rolled her eyes, " Yeah. Sure you will. " She said sarcastically as she started to move again. Y/n climbed down the building and into the alleyway, Grayson following her behind. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? " Y/n sighed a little, before turning and looked happy, laughing nervously. "Fluffers! How you doing! " Grayson turned to see bright green eyes in the dark area of the alleyway. Grayson jumped and hid behind Y/n." Greeneyed thing! " Fluffers chuckled and came out of the area, showing her cat form. "Whatcha got there N/n." "Just trying to get him home. " Y/n said with a fake tone. "Come N/n! Drop the fake act, I know how you really are. " Fluffers said with a smirk. "Looks like the cat... " Y/n gave her original serious expression. "Is out of the bag. " She said glaring at Fluffers, as Fluffers expression changed.

"Listen Fluffers. I don't have time for this, I'm just trying to get him home so I can go back to what I am doing. " Y/n said, crossing her arms. " So unless you want me to find your owners for you, I suggest you let me do this first. " Fluffers glared, " Fine, but if you don't figure out soon, your rats dinner." And with that, Fluffers left. Y/n let out a sigh. "Alright Grayson, let's go. "