3

(Lol I was listening to that when I was typing this.)

Grayson climbed up the building and instantly collapsed. "Can we please take a break! " Grayson said as he lifted his hand up before letting it drop. Y/n rolled her eyes, " Fine. I'll go and start setting up camp. " She said leaving. Grayson looked up and quickly left to go get something. Few minutes later, Y/n was back with lots of materials to make a small camp for Grayson. "Grayson? Grayson!? " Y/n looked around before letting out a sigh. "Whatever, why am I even worried. " She said as she started to build the small fort.

Once Y/n finished, she let a sigh as she wiped her hands. "Good, finished. " She said proudly as she placed her hands on her hips. Suddenly she heard a thud behind her. She quickly turned into a defensive mode, only to see Grayson on the ground. Y/n let out a sigh, " Really Grayson, you just up and vanish. " She said, crossing her arms. "Uhh sorry.... I was getting this. " He pulled out a small flower, it was f/f (favorite flower). Y/n raised a brow. Grayson placed the flower behind her ear and smiled. " Radiates your beauty more. " He said proudly. "Uhh.. Thanks... " She said, giving him a small smile and walked away. Grayson's pride swelled more when he saw that small smile. "Here I made this small fort for you. " Y/n said as she sat on the ground, looking up at the night sky. "Your not getting rest? " Y/n shook her head, " Nahhh, I'll protect us. " She said as she continued to look at the sky. "I'll stay with you! " He said as he quickly sat next to her. "Sure. Whatever. " She said as she laid back.

Few minutes later.

She looked over only to find Grayson asleep, making her roll her eyes. She picked him up and placed him into the tent. "Dang I'm strong. " She said as she laughed to herself. She sat back down and stared up at the sky and let out a sigh. She closed her eyes and imagined the changing colored leaves. The cool Autumn breeze, her friends and her, the collected food. She opened her eyes and started to glare at the sky. She looked at the ground and tsked. "Stinking Raccoon. " She said as she picked up a rock from the ground and through it across the roof. She looked back up and stared at the stars and watched as the moon soon started to hide and the sun peeked through.

Grayson the  stumbles out of the tent with a yawn and stretch. "Morning! " He said as he let out a sigh of relief. "Alright, let's get moving. " Y/n said as she stood up. "What? What about breakfast!? " He said as he pointed towards the tent. Y/n looked over her shoulder, giving him a harsh glare (like in the anime lol jk). "Do you have food? " Grayson stayed silent. "I didn't think so. " She said as she started to walk ahead. "Soo how did you end up out here? " Y/n continued to walk, " I don't want to talk about it. " "Why not? " " Because I don't! " She said turning towards him angrily. "Okay, okay, sorry! " He said jumping back. She scoffed and turned. Suddenly he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "What are you doing? " She said, trying to move away. He grabbed both of her hands and kissed them, surprising her. She quickly pulled her hands away, " What are you doing!? " She yelled out, quickly moving away. "Sorry! " He said moving away as well.

They both stood in silence. "Look, a nut shop. We can sneak in and grab some food. " Y/n jumped on the wire and started to head towards the shop. Grayson followed behind. Y/n soon hid when she saw another squirrel with purple fur." Grayson! What are you doing!? " Y/n whispered yelled as she watch the other squirrel go beside the stranger, peeking over the edge with him. The purple squirrel looked at Grayson and yelled, making him yell too. "Grayson!? " The purple squirrel said surprised. "Surly! " He said happily as he pulled him into a hug. "Oh! You don't know what I've been through! Cats, Rats, Alligators! Don't leave me alone! " He said as he clinged onto Surly who forcefully pushed him off. "Uh Buddy, keep an eye on Grayson here. " Surly said as he climbed down the wall. Grayson looked at Buddy who was smiling and jumped back.

Grayson looked to see where Y/n went. He saw that she was already heading back from where the wire was. "Y/n where are you going? " Y/n looked over her shoulder towards him. "Well you found your friends. They'll help you the rest of the way back. " She said as she started to walk again. "Oh well... See you soon! " "No you won't! " She yelled back as she went to the building that was on the opposite side and went back to looking for Fluffers owners.

Grayson watched as she disappeared. He decided to follow her later, but now he just needs to figure out what was happening. Y/n continued to sneak around corners and behind trash cans to see any signs of Fluffers owners. "Well, well, well. We meet again. " Y/n turned to be surrounded by rats. "What do you want!? " Y/n said angrily. "Look I don't have time for this! I have other things to deal with! And this can't be one of them. " Y/n said angrily. The leader of the rats chuckled. "Oh we won't do anything, but I wanna show you something. " He said nodding his head, making the other rats open a way for the leader and Y/n. "Follow or your our dinner. " Y/n glared as she then followed behind the rat. Grayson peeked over the building as he watched the scene unfold. "What is she doing!? " He said out loud to himself as he then followed them.

The rat lead Y/n to a cemetery next to a waterfall, which was strange. " Is this what your looking for? " The rat said, nudging his head toward to stones. Y/n looked and her eyes widened. "Oh no.... Fluffers owners are dead..... How am I going to tell her that they're gone!? " "No need. We already told her to come here. " The rat said with a smirk. "What! If she finds out about this, she'll kill me! " Y/n said as she turned towards the rat. "That's the whole point! " The rat said with a smirk. "What!? " "You get killed, she'll give you to us. " He said, letting out a crackling laugh. "You dirty rat! " Y/n yelled as she went to attack, but held back by the rat's crew. The rat let out another laugh, " Knock her out boys. " "Don't you dare--!! " She blacked out.

Grayson watched as the rats laughed, " Let's hed out boys. " And with that they left. Grayson quickly climbed down and rushed towards Y/n.