4

"What's going on here? " Grayson looked over at the cat who walked up to them as Grayson helped Y/n off the floor. "Fluffers your owners are dead. " Y/n said sadly. Fluffers eyes widened, " What... " Fluffers eyes watered up, but soon she shaked it off. " This is your fault! " She said turning towards Y/n." What!? How is it mine!? " "Because if you would have just found them sooner! This wouldn't have happened! I would have been happy with them again! " Fluffers said as she moved closer to Y/n and Grayson. "What--" Fluffers then pinned Y/n down on the ground. "Looks like your going to have more scars then what you already have! " Fluffers said with a evil laugh. Y/n blocked for cover when Grayson attacked Fluffers in the face. "Ack! Get off of me! " Yowled the cat as she continued to try to shake the squirrel off. "Don't you dare hey near her!! " Grayson said as he continued to cling onto the cat.

"Grayson look out!! " Y/n yelled as she rushed towards them, trying to save them both from falling. But it was too late, both of them went over the edge of the cliff and fell. "Grayson!!! " Y/n yelled as she reached over the edge, hoping to grab him. But he was gone. "Grayson!! " Y/n yelled as she watch Fluffers and Grayson fall into the water. Tears ran down her face as she then started to follow the waterfall to see if she would find Fluffers or Grayson. Along her running down, she saw a squirrel on the other side of the river. " Grayson! " She quickly looked around to find a branch that would lead to the other side. She quickly climbed the branch and jumped to the other side. She quickly rushed to Grayson, " Grayson? Grayson!? Please wake up! I can't lose you too! " She said as she shook him a little. "Grayson please! " She said as tears ran down her face.

"Grayson... " Suddenly Grayson sat up, spooking her. "What! What happened!? " He said as he looked around. "Grayson!! " Y/n pulled him to a tight hug, surprising Grayson. "Woah! Are you okay?! " "Don't you ever do that again! " She said pulling away and hitting his arm. "Ouch! " He said rubbing his arms. He then looked at her, noticing tears running down her face. "Wha--" She then pulled him into a kiss on the cheek, surprising him. She pulled away, " Come on, let's get you home. " She said standing, wiping her tears and walking ahead. Grayson sat there in faze, he shook his head. "Wait for me! " He quickly said as he scurried to stand up. Running as he tried to catch up to Y/n.

They both rushed back to the nut store.

Time skip-

Y/n eyes widened, " Raccoon!?" "Who are you!? He said as he choked Surly. " You don't remember me! After everything you put me through! " Y/n went to hit him, but the orange squirrel stopped her. Raccoon narrowed his eyes, soon widening when he realized who it was, " Y/n....YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! " He said angrily. " Well I survived!! You dirty rat!! " Y/n said, still held back.

Raccoon glared. "What Surly said true!? "

Surly was almost stepped on before being pulled back by Y/n." Careful there. Let me help you. " Y/n said as she let her hand stay on her shoulder. "No, I can do this by myself. " "Surly, Mole is right, you can't do this on your own. " "I don't even know you! " "That doesn't matter right now! " She said angrily as she dragged him a little before running to the van. Y/n stood outside the van as look out as Surly went in. "Surly, be careful. " Y/n said as she continued to look around before going in. "Come on,let's grab her and go--" The van started to move on its own, knocking Y/n to the ground.

"If we keep moving the van will eventually--" The van was shot on the wheel, knocking the van against the bridge and made it start to fall off. Surly grabbed Andie and scrambled to climb out of the van. He jumped out and grabbed onto the ledge of the bridge. "Andie... Andie wake up! " "Ah! What what happened!? " She said looking around before holding onto Surly tighter. The bridge edge started to crack. "Uh oh... " The ledge fell apart, making the scream as they fell.

"Y/n!? Y/n!? " Grayson said as he continued to look around. He saw a figure laying on their back. "Y/n!!" Grayson rushed over. He gently laid her on his lap, " Y/n? " She peeked at him, giving him a soft smile. "So that's what it felt like..... " She said, letting out a small laugh before cough painfully. "How!? What happened!? Don't you ever do that again! " He said as he cupped her cheeks. "Why are you so worried? " She said softly as she closed her eyes a little. "Because I care about you! " He said stroking her face, " Wow how romantic... " She said rolling her eyes, only to let out a cough. Her eyes slowly closed, " Don't you dare! " "Wow.... Your acting... Different... " She said with a small smirk. "Y/n. Don't you dare. " "No worries... I'm just going to take... A small... Nap... " She said as her eyes closed. Grayson's eyes widened.

He quickly picked her up and rushed her back to the tree. "Can anyone help her!? " He yelled in panic, the animals started to surround him. "Please can anyone!? " He said in panic, not noticing the tears. He continued to get surprised looks from everyone. Andie pushed the crowd. "Let me see! " She said quickly as she rushed towards Y/n. "Step back Grayson. " "But--" "Step back. " Grayson hesitantly stepped back. Andie started doing what she needed to do. After she finished they all waited for a response. It was complete silence,when suddenly Y/n burst up, sitting up and letting out a gasp." Y/n!" Grayson tightly hugged her, surprising her. Everyone started to cheer and Grayson pulled away, " Here, you need some rest. " Mole said as he the led Y/n to an area where she can rest. " Wow.... I'm surprised... You really care about her... " Andie said as she watched the two figures walk away, and the crowd soon vanished. Grayson puffed out his chest, " Yes. Yes I do! " "Your a changed squirrel Grayson. " She said smiling, patting his shoulder before walking away. Grayson stayed silent.

"Yeah.... Maybe I am..."

Hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter! Sorry. It's not over thouuughhhhhhh lol, stick around pls! Check out my other stories or stop by my account! Love y'all. Don't forget to Follow, Vote, Comment and Share (if you would like) love y'all byyyyeeeee💜💜