6

"You nuthead!" Andie yelled at Grayson, slamming her paw down on his head.

"OuCH!" He said as he rubbed his head, before quickly dodging another hit.

"You just let her leave like that!? You didn't even chase her!? Ughhh!" Andie said rubbing her temple. Grayson stayed quiet as he continued to rub his head.

Andie went lecture him, but he cut her off, " I know already! I'm a nuthead and am stupid for not chasing after her! I know! And I'm sorry that I'm not what everyone expects! Should I have made a move? Yes! Did I? No! And yeah your gonna say 'if you have stopped flirting with me'" He said, mocking Andie's voice. "Then we wouldn't be in this situation! And yes! I'm not THAT stupid." Grayson as he kicked a pebble and sat on the dirt.

Andie looked at him in shock, her mouth agape.

" Grayson--"

" Please just let me think and yes, I can." He whispered quietly. Andie closed her mouth and nodded, leaving him alone.

-

You yelled as you slammed the wood against a building wall, sad and angrily. You would hit the wall with each syllable. "I. Can't. Believe. I. Fell. For. That. Dumb. Knucklehead!" The wood shattered into splinters and you pant heavily. You wipe your paws on your stomach before hoping onto a pole and climbing up onto the wires.

You decided to climb up the sign. Once you reached the top, you quickly covered your eyes. You were blinded by the sun, but once your eyes quickly re-adjusted, you admired the view. You relax as you admired the view." Wish he was..."

Your eyes widened before switching to be angry." Oh Y/n..... You should have known that he never liked you...." You said, hugging yourself tightly." I'm the dumb knucklehead...." You whispered to yourself, watching the sun finally hide behind the city, vanishing to another area.

-

You found you way back to the tiny fort you had built with him. You giggled quietly to yourself at the memories. You smiles before quickly shaking your head. A sour look was back on your face.

(I haven't written in so long, so if there was something before that is the opposite of what I write or something isn't right, I'm sorry, again I haven't been here for awhile and I'm trying to come back, sorry for being gone so long.)

"Well, well, well."

Your ears twitched and you quickly turned, ready into fighting position. You glared," What do you want you stupid rats." You said, growling slightly."

The rat smirked, isn't it obvious?" The rat and the rest smirked and started to laugh." We want you."

Suddenly a rat attacked you from behind, but you were quickly able to turn and smash him into the ground. The other rats soon went in for an attack, but you were quickly able to push them away. The leader of the rats suddenly attacked you, causing you to collapse onto the ground. You could see the world around you spinning as it slowly went into a blur.

"I... Hate... Rats..."

-

"Where would she be now... Is she safe... How am I going to find her..." Grayson told himself. He looked up at the sky, seeing the stars twinkle. They reminded him of your eyes.

"I'm so stupid."

He told himself. He stood up from the ground, dusting himself off. He slowly turned away, heading towards his place to sleep for a bit.

-

The next day, Grayson continued to think before being interrupted by a scream.... A human scream.

" RAAAAAAAATS!!"

All the humans in the park scattered around, screaming as the ran out the park. Grayson and the others dodged the stomping feet. Finally when everyone was out. Surly quickly tackled the rat.

Surly held his fur up, pinning him against the tree." What are you doing here!?" He yelled to the rat. Andie looked at him surprised.

"What are you doing here Surly." Andie quickly shook her head." That's not the point. The point is, Surly is right," Surly looked at Andie and smiled slightly. Andie smiled back a bit before looking back at the rat. " What are you doing here."

The rat smirked. "I'm looking for Grayson... We got something that he's gonna want..." He said, letting out a evil chuckle.

-

"GRAYSON! GRAYSON!" Grayson quickly turned, slightly glaring at Andie.

"What do you want." He said turning back away.

"The.. The rats Grayson..." Andie said, trying to catch her breath.

"What about them?" He asked, uninterested.

"The rats have Y/n!!"

Grayson ears perked up at the name. He quickly stood up and turned towards Andie." What..."

"Yes! They have Y/n! And Surly is by the tree, he's with the rat, trying to--" She was cut off by Grayson who sprinted towards the tree.

-

The animals gasped and cheered." Grayson's here!"

"Alright guys, clear the scene! Grayson is here to handle it." Grayson said, doing a heroic pose, waiting till everyone left, except Andie, Surly, and Buddy.

Once they were the only ones left. Grayson dropped the heroic pose. And in the blink of an eye, Grayson grabbed a hold of the rat's neck, surprising the others. He held the rat up by one hand." WHERE IS SHE!"

He yelled, making the rat look at him surprised as he choked." Wow... Your not the same squirrel... From the alleyway..." He said in between chokes.

"Where is she!!" Grayson yelled again, his anger boiling more.

"You'll never find her..." The rat said, coughing before scratching Grayson, making him drop him. The rat quickly ran off, catching his breath and calming down his heart.

Grayson growled. He quickly started to follow the rat. " Grayson! Where are you going!" Andie yelled. She turned to look at Surly. He looked at her before looking at Buddy, who shrugged.

Surly looked back at Andie, they both nodded before running and chasing behind Grayson.

-

"I've never seen him so serious and mad before..." Surly said. Buddy nodded rapidly.

"Yeah..." Andie said, looking ahead worriedly." We have to keep an eye on him... We don't know what he might do..."

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes! And sorry to say this, but it's probably going to take a really REALLY long time for me to publish another chapter again. I'm sorry, but thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed and see y'all in the next chapter.

I love y'all and thank you again for reading and sticking around if you have. Stay safe and be safe, see y'all)