2

"Sooo Y/n--" "Save it pretty boy, your distracting me. " She said as she continued to look around to see if there were any rats around. "Well I just wanted to--" " Shhh! " "Ask you if--" "Shhh!! " "You would want to share this piece of cheese!? " Y/n quickly turned to him. "Cheese!? Where did you even get that!? " She said, snatching it out of his hands. "On this mouse trap! " He said, showing her his tail with the mouse trap on it. She slapped her hand/paw over her forehead. "Don't you know that cheese attracts all kinds of hungry crea--" " Looks like we hit the jackpot boys!" Said a male from behind the two squirrels. They turned to see a rat with a smirk as he walked towards them. Soon the rats friends started to surround the two. "Look you can have the cheese! " Grayson said as he threw the cheese, accidentally hitting the leader of the rats. "Whoops... " Y/n hit his arm. " Nice going dumb dumb! " She said angrily. " Thanks! " Y/n slapped her forehead.

"Oh no worries! We don't want the cheese.... We want you! " The rats started to run to them. "Quick grab on! " Grayson said as he pulled Y/n close to him. "What are you doing!? " Grayson suddenly jumped up and grabbed the clothing above them, making the hanger start to slide them down the rope. "Are you nuts!? " She yelled as she gripped onto him tightly. "Yes! I'm nuts for you! " He said puffing out his chest as he held her tighter. Y/n rolled her eyes, before she could say anything, they both fell to the ground. "Get back here! " Yelled the rat as him and his crew climbed on the rope towards the. "Quickly let's go! " Y/n said as she quickly pulled Grayson up and started to run.

They quickly climbed down the wall and into the street of busy cars. The rats behind your tail. Grayson was tackled, but hit into you, making you both fall into a sewer. Grayson grabbed you and held onto the edge, " I've got you! " He said as he continued to hold on. Soon the rat leader appeared in front of them, both there eyes go wide. "Have a nice swim. " The rat said with a smirk as he let stepped on Grayson hand, making him let go. Grayson and Y/n screamed as they fell.

They both landed in the sewer water. Grayson quickly pulled out the passed out Y/n." Y/n! Come on! Wake up! " He slapped her face and her eyes shot open. She coughed out the water and made a disgusted face. " Thanks. " She said as she stood up and shook off the water.As she shook off the water, Grayson stared lovingly at her. Y/n looked around, sooner her eyes landed on a staring squirrel. "Snap out of it bozo. " She said as she started to walk. Grayson soon snapped out of it and followed. "We gotta find a way out of here. " She said as she continued to look around as they walked. "Uhh, Y/n...." "What!? " She turned and her eyes widened. "Are you kidding me!? " She said as she saw an Alligator with a smirk on his face. "Looks like I found my dinner! " He said laughing. Grayson yelled before running behind Y/n." First rats! Now this! What's next!? A human!? " She yelled out before starting to run.

The alligator chased after them, snapping it's jaws as it tried to catch the two squirrels. Y/n noticed the water lowering. "Oh no... Grayson! We have to climb! " She said as she jumped onto the wall and climbed onto a pipe. "Grayson!" She yelled as she watched Grayson continued to run, screaming loudly. " I'm going to die! " He said as he jumped forward, before his tail would get bitten. Grayson jumped and started to climb, but he slipped and started to hang off the wall. " Help! " "Hold on Grayson!" She said as she started to climb down the pipe. She reached out a hand towards Grayson. " Reach Grayson! Reach! " She said. Grayson started to reach up towards her. The alligator continued to try to grab Grayson. A loud noise of water was heard. Everyone turned there head and saw a large wave of sewer water coming there way. "Uh oh... " The alligator said before the water hit all of them. "Y/n hang on! " Grayson yelled as he pulled her close. Though it seemed more like he was holding onto her as his life depended on it. They let out a scream as the started to go down.

Few minutes later, the two landed into a lake. Grayson ended up ontop of Y/n, when they both looked up, they looked at each other. Grayson smirked and Y/n glared, " Get off of me!! " She said, pushing him off. "Okay okay! I was just joking! " He said as he sat up. "Ugh thanks to the rats! I don't know where we even are! " She said angrily as she started to climb out from the lake, Grayson following behind. "Well, at least we get to spend more time together! " He said proudly, only to get elbowed on the side by Y/n." Ouch! " He said as he glared a little. "Come on! Let's keep moving. "