𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀. ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ

✨WARNING✨: Sassy chapter, NSFW (Not safe for work), +18 content 👀

༺═─────── 🌹──────═༻

╭⋟───────────────────╮

June 24th, 1931

As strange as it sounds, I'm writing this entry as I walk through my room, bewildered, smiling, victim of the beautiful embarrassment that the memory of what happened today in Thomas's office causes me.

I fulfilled my promise and even now I can perceive the sensation that Thomas left in my mouth, I can still hear his deep and agonized moans; I still feel his fingers tangling with my hair and my scalp recognizes the tightness of need.

I wore the Chanel dress this morning, knowing that Thomas would be rejoining the Company today. It was hot outside but I put on a light coat since I wanted to avoid the observations and comments I had received the last time I wore a nice dress. The patent leather shoes reflected the rays of the sun on my walk to the tram stop and my racing heart was shaking under the brassier.

It would have been easier for me to go to work with Ada in her car, but my friend was the owner of an almost supernatural intuition and, obviously, she was going to notice the striking detail of the new shoes and my coat, too warm for the season. Although she knew that Thomas had given me a dress and a pair of shoes since last week she saw me leave her brother's study with two boxes that were impossible to disguise, she was unaware, I believe, that such gifts would be used for unorthodox ends within the walls of the Company. That's why I left Ada's house earlier than usual, taking advantage of the fact that she was busy feeding Beth the bottle and scolding Karl.

I considered it a real shame to have to ruin the soles of my precious shoes by balancing on a crowded tram and walking down streets smeared with horse manure, but I preferred it to giving explanations.

When I arrived at the Company, I got into the lift looking at nothing, trying not to recognize any faces so as not to be forced to establish trivial conversations that would only make me postpone my only objetive that morning. When I arrived at my floor, I made my way expressly towards Thomas's offices and when I opened the door of my secretariat, I sighed relieved and happy.

Thomas was already there and the double wooden doors were wide open, as always since I had started work. He heard me arrive and in the distance I saw him smile at me.

"Good morning, Ollie", he said.

"Good morning, Tom".

I walked into his office and locked the door behind me. Thomas noticed that as, when I turned and looked at him, I witnessed his eyes twinkling with interest.

"You put the shoes on", he observed shrewdly, as I approached his desk. "And the dress?"

I took off the coat and without paying too much attention to that accessory garment, I let it fall to the floor. Thomas raised his eyebrows, partly surprised by my determined and almost intimidating demeanor; partly because of how well that dress fit me.

"Do you like it?", I asked, stroking the silk of the sleeves.

"I love it", Thomas replied, "but I'd love to see you without it", he added and let me see a half smile.

"It would be a shame if such a pretty dress was left lying on the floor". Sliding my fingers across the surface of the desk, I approached his chair. Thomas couldn't help himself, and before I reached him, he had already reached out his arm to me.