| author's note | important |

WARNING: This story contains mild language, brief scenes of violence, and known to spur cravings for coffee.

THIS STORY IS WATTPAD EXCLUSIVE. DO NOT COPY THIS STORY. IF YOU FIND THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE IT HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY STOLEN.

Copyright © 2021 by Juliander

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without prior written permission of the author.

Welcome back, everybody! I am pleased to introduce my next story, Radiant, a Jung Hoseok fanfiction! It will be a coffee shop and bartender AU with a twist! : )

I have written and rewritten this story countless times. Many hours of daydreaming and writing have been put into this story to make it perfect so I hope you enjoy it! I have been dreaming of writing this specific aesthetic for ages and I finally am able to write it!

I will soon include a chapter for recipes and treats for you to try out for reading sessions and while you wait for the next chapter! I had a secret dream of owning my own bakery and coffee shop, and this is me just casually living out that dream~ Let me know what your favorite drinks are in the comments below, and be sure to check out the recipe chapter!

I hope you enjoy this! We are exiting the Ethereal Era and entering the Era of Radiant!

Remember to be gentle with yourselves, and know that it's going to be okay soon. Eat a good meal, drink some water, and take your meds! Also, remember to get some sleep (your bias might be waiting for you~)!

Forever yours, in love and in fanfiction,

Juliander