Chapter 1

I sighed out of frustration. It has been three days since I was kidnapped.

I am now here in a cold, dark and a little damp underground prison with a chain in my right leg. And I am not supposed to be the one in this kind of situation, the heroine should be the one suffering here!

I'm a daughter from one of the three Marquis houses yet my damned family doesn't even try to find me. How cold! I knew they didn't really care about me but at least try to find me when I'm gone for a long time!

I clenched my fists.

The most hateful one here is that villain! He's supposed to be the villain and the book mentioned him as the perfect villain yet he kidnapped the wrong person!

Evan Hamilton. Like typical villains in a story, he had black hair and black eyes. He feels inferior on the male lead, the commoner Daryl. Despite being a commoner, Daryl was intelligent and talented like other nobles.

Evan felt a scratch on his pride when he, who was the most perfect noble and considered as the best among the best suddenly lost to a mere commoner. Evan always competed with him at all times but he always lost.

I was even cheering for him when I read the book. I'm taking back my cheers and the pity I felt!

Well, he's technically not too petty that he wanted to kill Daryl just because he lost. He also was not a love rival. He was only considered as the villain because of how he used tricks to separate Daryl and the heroine, like this kidnapping case. I don't know if he just lost his rationality or he just wanted to piss off Daryl. Anyway, he used all kinds of tricks to always compete with Daryl and be the wall from their love story. I guess he's bored in life?

"Lady Theoder, here's your meal." A guard unlocked the metal gate and came in with food.

"I'm telling you that I'm not Fiona Theoder!" The guard just gave me an 'oh yeah sure' look and a sympathetic smile like I'm doing everything that I could just to get out of here.

He doesn't even react that much anymore and I don't even keep count on how much I said those lines.

That damned villain! When you're gonna kidnap a person at least check if you got the correct person! Fiona Theoder has black hair and I have a violet one!

I know that he just confused us since it was night when he kidnapped me and my hair probably looked black. Fiona Theoder also doesn't show up much in public and only a few people knew her face despite being from a Marquis family where invitations always flowed in.

I was about to curse on all of the Gods that I knew for transmigrating me in this crappy romance book. I mean, I didn't really care at first! I just wanted to live well and in peace since my family is not mentioned in the major parts. I don't even care about the main characters!

I gripped on the spoon hard before scooping the soup.

Well, at least he feeds me.

The place that I am in, had a slight smell of blood and it's quite pitiful of me that I'm getting used on eating with this disgusting stench. Just from the surroundings, anyone can know that this is either a torture cell or a cell for the criminals who had a big crime.

"Haah."

I need to chill. He gives me food, lets me bath and gives me fresh clothes. I should be thankful even for a little.

He's a villain yet he doesn't really do anything immoral to me. I was scared that he might do something bad to me but he's kind of treating me well.

"Lady Theoder, the lord has arrived."

I dropped my spoon and looked at the door.

He's here.