Chapter 2

"Lady Theoder, how's your stay so far?"

I wanted to punch his pretty face so bad. But I still don't know if he'd suddenly show villain tendencies here that could cost my life. It's also a disadvantage that I almost forgot everything that happened in the novel and since it was from the perspective of the heroine, I don't know if he did something more behind the scenes.

"I'm telling you I'm not Fiona Theoder! I'm Creas Wagner!"

Even in this dark cell, I could see some of his facial features. The features of the man who first asked me if I am Fiona Theoder before knocking me out.

Thank you for asking but you didn't even listen to my answer.

"Creas Wagner? From the Wagner house? I don't know her."

I wanted to smack his head so much. I wanted to say that at least he knows me now that I'm in front of him.

I can't even refute him. I don't have much of an existence despite being from a powerful family. Like the heroine, I rarely attended banquets and tea parties. My family is powerful but like me, they also kept a silent and normal life.

The three marquis families. They are powerful and their support is needed by the nobles especially for the princes who want the throne. The first one is Theoder which is the family of Fiona, the heroine. The second one is Wagner which is my family who are basically non existent and neutral. The third one is Hamilton, the family of this damned villain.

That's exactly why I think this villain is fucked up. I mean, how could he think of kidnapping the heroine when she is from a powerful house and he is also from a powerful family. And I'm also from a powerful family!

The disappearance of a powerful noble could wreck up the capital. Well, at this point, I don't even think that I'm considered as a noble anymore since it looks like my family didn't even try to find me or probably even realize that I'm missing. I'm also not close with the servants since I'm independent on dressing, eating and bathing.

"Answer me."

I blinked. "What?"

"I see that you're not even listening." I felt a chill in my spine. His voice was so cold. I gulped. I hope he doesn't see my scared expression.

"I'm asking if how you're doing here." I really want to smack his head at least once.

"Half bad and half good." Good, since he's feeding me and I'm having a sort of normal life here. Bad, since the environment is totally not good. It feels like I did a bad crime, this place doesn't even have windows and good ventilation. It has been three days since I last walked and saw the sun!

This guy even dared to shackle my feet here!

"Just take me to the Wagners, please. You really got the wrong person."

"How could I mistake black hair? Only the two of us have black hair in this empire." I'm telling you I have violet hair!

"Bring a lamp here and check properly if my hair is black or not!"

"You probably used magic to change your hair."

I want to strangle his neck. Once, I finish strangling his neck then, I might accept living in this cell because of a crime.

He turned his back and was about to leave. I ran and tried to stop him and tripped.

This damned chains!

His footsteps didn't stop and I just sighed after I heard the sound of lock.