Exposed by Chloé Bourgeois

Rating: T for minor swearing and a mention of being threatened.

Words: 1483

Summary: Lila can lie about knowing other celebrities, Lila can lie about her 'medical conditions' but involving Adrien's mother? That's it, Chloe's about to expose this female dog.

(Not edited)

Chloe was always protective of her childhood best friend (though she doesn't really show it), even when they aren't as close as they used to be.

Adrien was always there for her and she was always there for him... until his father traps him at home after his mother disappeared. Uncle Gabriel was always protective of his son but this was a whole another level. Chloe can smell something rotten about this whole situation from a mile away, but it's not like she has any evidence of some sort to prove anything.

Auntie Emilie would never leave his son, she loves him too much for that.

She was always like a mother to Chloe, more than her real mother ever was and it hurts her to see that she was gone.

And she means too much to Chloe for her to let anyone who she doesn't know involve her mother figure in any of their lies. Oh hell no.

"Yes, I have seen that movie. It was amazing! You know... The lead actress once asked me for help with her acting skills." Said Lila, giddily.

Everyone (almost) was staring at her in awe. Adrien was in his seat staring into nothing but emptiness, the seat beside him was empty as his best friend was standing near the liar's table next to the designer's best friend, listening to Lila another ridiculous story. The said designer was in her usual seat doing whatever (Chloe doesn't really care). Nathaniel was taking a nap in his seat. She's pretty sure that he also knows that Lila is lying all this time.

"That's amazing Lila!" Alya beamed.

"Yeah, you always help people! You're amazing!" Rose said giddily, causing Chloe to scoff loudly.

Everyone stared judgingly. "What's your problem?" Asked Ivan.

Chloe flicked her hair before standing up. "My problem is that you all lacked brain cells."

"What?"

"Whatever." Alya scoffed. "You're probably jealous that Lila knows Emilie Graham de Vanily -Adrien's head perks up at the name- and you don't know her or ever met her." She grinned.

'She really thought that she did something.' Thought Chloe while she let out a laugh in irony. Everyone looked at her weirdly. Adrien stared at everyone blankly for a moment and Marinette looks as if she was about to laugh with her.

"Chloe.." Adrien tried to reach her.

"Shut up. Sit down."

"Bu- okay."

"Haha. No. Me? Jealous of this... whoever she is. That's ridiculous.. utterly ridiculous! I got more connections than sausage hair-looking ass bitch. All she ever does is lie like please, everyone knows Jagged Stone had Fang the crocodile- Of course I know that, he did stay at my Daddy's hotel after all, and he never had a cat. *Stupid bitches*. Ladybug would never tell anyone her identity. Hawkmoth still exists, you know."

"That doesn't prove anything." Said, someone.

"Are you fu- At first I don't fucking what shit comes out of that bitch's mouth before but you hurt my Adrikin's feelings and that is unacceptable."

"What are you talking about?" Nino raises his eyebrows.

"You've been to his house before Lahiffe. Haven't you seen any of the portraits or pictures?"