It's a Lie detector..?(It's literally in the name, duh)

Rating: G

Words: 2701

Summary:  She want to be famous? She wants attention? Fine, She's about to get what she wants. Just not for the right reason and definitely not what she thought how she would get it.

Extra note: This set after s4 Gang of secret episode so beware of some tiny spoilers. This was a request from a guest on Ao3.

(Not edited)

There's never a day where Marinette thought that she would ever reveal a secret of her being Ladybug, even to her best friend no less. She weren't sure that if revealing it to her was a good thing or a bad thing. Good? She guessed. At least there's some one who can cover whenever there's Akuma while she's in class and need to leave.

But what if one day Hawkmoth finds out? What will happen to Alya? No, Marinette. You can't think negative. Every thing will be okay. She tried to reassure her self.

Meanwhile, Alya was trying not to scream. How can she not? Her basically idol and her best friend are the same person. Suddenly every thing makes sense, how Marinette disappeared unexpectedly every time there's an Akuma attack or how she always made up some ridiculous excuses.

Another moment of realization hit her. My poor Marinette. She was cooped up in her bedroom dealing with being the Guardian of the miraculouses and being Ladybug with no one to confide with. She was basically on her own.

Not anymore.

Never again.

They broke up their hugs as Marinette wiped her tears stained face with her jacket sleeve. "Oh girl.." Alya sighs.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to tell someone and I'm glad I told you. I feel like all my problems have been lifted off my shoulders, all back pains have gone away-" That made Alya let out a chuckle.

"I felt like I was going to break. I can't go on like this any longer and I felt so guilty keeping all these secrets from you, from Luka, from everyone! I can't- I can't even talk to Chat Noir about it even if he's my partner and I trust him with my life. I really wanted to talk about all of this with Master Of but now I can't because he lost his memories and left me with the responsibility of talking care of the Miraculous box, and it's all my fault!" She sobbed again, while Alya rubbed her back trying to calm her friend down.

"It's not your fault girl. It never was and now that I know, I'm never letting you do this one on your own girl. I will keep your secret and try to help you as much as I can, in any way that I can. I will never leave you alone. Not anymore. Besides, I can be your 'guy in the chair' or... girl in this case. Your Ned to Peter Parker."

Marinette gave her the biggest smile Alya had ever seen from her in weeks.

She will forever be thankful for Alya, for having her for a friend. She's glad that she finally told someone. Someone she trust.

The end

I'm just kidding. We've just started.

"Wait the second! Since you're Ladybug. Does this means that Lila have been lying this whole time?!" She yelled, startling the blacknette.

"YES."

"Oh my god." She face palm her self. "I can't believe that I believed all her lies all this time. That Italian sausage hair girl! Wait until I get my hands on her!" She will regret using her classmates/friends. Her fists clenched as she starts thinking of different possibilities of what she can do to Lila.