(For your information) I am NOT Adrien

Rating: G

Words: 894

Summary: Felix doesn't want to be here. Damn his mother for leaving him here. Now.. who's hanging off of him right now? And why is she calling him by his cousin's name?

Notes: I found this in my draft from a month or two ago so I decided to finished it in 5 minutes, that's why it's not very good.

(Not edited)

He doesn't want to be here. Ever. Damn his mother for leaving him here.

After what happened last year, he never thought he would end up back in Paris to visit his cousin, Adrien. Also known as the guy who stole his face.

We all know what happened. He might have got his cousin's friends akumatized but he learned his lessons and have come back as a changed man. Well almost.. but still-

This place is weird, a lot of people would agree. There's a super villain who's an old man trying to steal a couple of jewellery (that doesn't seem to do much accept gave them weird looking powers and suits) from two teenagers and failing a hundred percent of the time. Seriously, does he ever rest? Bet he have a useless reason why he's doing all of this in the first place.

This is why Felix prefer the UK than other places.

"We're going to Paris next week." His mother broke the news.

"And why are we going there in the first place? Besides I can't go, I have school. I can't miss any classes since we're getting closer to the GCSE season and I really needed to ace the exams to go off to the College I wanted." He complained which makes his mother pout.

"I know sweetie. But I have to go take care of something that your father left and you know how much I worry about you when we're far apart. It will only be for a few days. You won't miss much." She gave him a hug.

"Fine.." He agreed reluctantly.

"Good! You can keep Adrien company too. You know how Gabriel doesn't let him go anywhere or meet any friends. That poor boy needs us now more than ever now that your aunt isn't here."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Worry when we're far apart? Yeah right. If that's so then why she left him at Françoise Dupont!?

When she announced that he would be going to school with Adrien, he never wanted to craw in a hole and lay there more in that moment.

"I think it would be good for you. You would be bored staying at the hotel doing nothing but read all day while your cousin going to school. This might be a chance for you to find some friends too since you don't like anyone at your school."

"C'mon Felix! It would be fun." Said Adrien.

He was never the nervous and shy type and neither is he an optimistic friend-making type, he was just meh but he would be lying if he said he didn't felt a little bit scared when he walked in the school and saw all Adrien's friends stared at him looking like they're going pulled out their pitchforks and start chasing him around like crazy villagers hunting for vampires.

Thank for Adrien that he defend him from his friends.

Felix expect the rest of the day to go on without any to ruin it, but oh boy.. He definitely doesn't expect this at all.

He and Adrien talk to each other on the phone every week and he remembered the sunshine child talk about this she-devil in disguise a few times about all the lies she told and how she made made his favourite cousin uncomfortable.

He was sitting near the staircase reading his book before someone came and grabbed him by the arm. "Hey Adrien." This is definitely her. And why is she calling by his cousin's name? Is she really that stupid to noticed that they dress completely different. (He's pretty sure that someone probably filled her in that Adrien's identical cousin is here)

Jesus.. Her grip is tight. Is she trying to skin him or something? Is this what Adrien have to deal with all the time?

He pulled his arm away from her yelling loudly in pain, attracting other students attention.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to skin me or something!?"

Lila was startled. "Adrien? Why are you act like this?" She brought out crocodiles tears. "Are you bullying me?"

"For your information; I am NOT Adrien. He is." He pointed towards his cousin who started walking towards them.

"What is going on?" Adrien asked. Lila stared at them both, stunned at what she is seeing.

"She came to me, grabbing on to me like I'm some piece of meat-seriously that's going to leave bruises- and mistaken me for you. When I pulled my arm away, she accused me for bullying. It doesn't makes sense."

Everyone don't know know what to do as they all watched the scene played on.

"Is this the girl girl you told me about? The one that always grabbing on to you and tried to kiss you and things?"

"Wait- wait- wait" Nino spoke "Do you mean..?"

"Are you blind? This girl has been harassing your best friend when you never noticed?"

Nino scratch his neck "Well I noticed but I never thought anything of it? Since with Chloe and stuff-"

"Chloe is our childhood best friend, we are used to her behavior but Adrien just know this girl and she been acting like they know each other for ever. That doesn't makes sense?"

That left students murmured to the people next to them.

"I'm done." Felix left dragging Adrien along with him.

(Cross post from ffn and ao3)