Worried Karishma

KS & PS reached home.

Karishma goes to her room found her husband working on laptop with so many files open in front of him. He was really pissed off with his work. He stands up and started throwing things here and there to find some important papers.
Karishma was watching this all from the door, She goes inside the room takes the device (given by DIG) out and puts it in a drawer. She then goes near him and hug him from back to clam him, he feels a bit relaxed.

He turned around and buried his face in her neck, she too covered him with her arms. After few minutes of silence, Veyom's mood changed to normal and he decided to tease her wife. He bit on her neck.

KS : Aaah....(breaking the hug) Kya kar rahe hai aap (rubbing the area where he bitted).

VS : Arre tumhe dard bhi hota hai kya? Mujhe to laga tumhe bilkul dard nhi hota

KS : dard nhi hota matlab? hum insaan nhi hai ka?
Dekhiye patidev aaj humara mood aapko daantne ka nhi hai to please esi harkate mat kijiye.

VS grabs her waist
VS : To kesa mood hai aapka darogain ji.

KS freed herself from his grip

VS : tum har baar ese hi karti ho, kabhi to romantic ho jaya karo.

KS : hum kapde change kar le fir aapse baat karte hai.

VS again started working. It was already 10 pm, she came and started putting body lotion to her body, suddenly veyom's eyes fall on her.

He came near her hold her shoulders and turned her around, Both were seeing deeply in each others eyes. Veyom cupped her face and very gently captured her lips, both were lost in each other. while kissing, veyom lifts karishma and take her to the bed, and soon the gentle and soft kiss turned into a wild one. he was constantly bitting her lower lip coz he loves to hear her moans, he was seductively moving his hands through her thighs.

Karishma's one hand was pinned by her husband beside her head while other has clutched veyom's hairs very tightly, she was also equally involved in the kiss. All her actions are signalling him to continue.

Veyom started taking of his and her clothes while kissing. Both were having great pleasure, they both forget everything and just wanted to lost in each other.

veyom adjusted his member to her entrance and entered inside her. She started moaning in pleasure which made veyom to go more wild.

But Suddenly Karishma remembers that she is allotted for a mission what if she gets pregnant? She stops him.

KS : patidev.....ye...ye sahi nhi hai.

VS : Shhh...

but he was in no mood to stop now.

karishma holds his arms with hers in order to stop him. He takes both her arms and pinned them beside her head. She tried to speak something but he kissed her to shut her mouth.

Tears started flowing from her eyes because it is the first time when her husband forcing him for something.
But then she thought veyom is her husband he has all the rights to do this. she was cursing herself to not stop him before but now its too late.

Next Morning, karishma opens her eyes and saw her husband was sleeping above her, she made him sleep beside her comfortably. She looks her husband's innocent face which was not innocent last night, she caresses his hairs. She was not angry on her husband she was just worried that what happens if she gets pregnant?

Then she looks at the clock its 6am, she wears her clothes and went to washroom to take bath. She notices various marks on her body given by veyom. She comes after sometime and went to kitchen to make breakfast.

She again came to her room with breakfast puts in on the table and sat on bed beside him.

KS : veyom ji uthiye subah ho gayi hai.

VS puts his head on her lap and again sleeps. KS caresses his hairs.

KS : Uth jaiye patidev 8 baj gaya hai kaam pe nhi jana hai aapko?

VS : mera stamina to kal raat ko hi khatam ho gaya tha ab bilkul man nhi hai kahi jaane ka

KS : (smiles) ama aapko nhi jana hai par hume to jana hai na....hatiye ab

Suddenly her device beeped. She adjusted veyom on the bed and move towards the device. The device was showing an address, she gets ready and quickly reached at that place without informing veyom and Pushpa ji.

Ks reached to a room where DIG and 5 more people was waiting for her.

KS : Jai Hind, Sir

DIG : Jai hind KS. take your seat

KS : yes sir.

DIG : So, aap hai wo log jinhe iss mission ke liye select kiya gaya hai.
mene aap logo ko yaha par ye batane ke liye bulaya hai ki aap sab ka 5 dino baad ek medical test hone wala hai. to aap log taiyaar rahiyega....

All : yes sir

DIG : KS, tum is mission ko lead karogi tumhe poori team ko saath lekar chalna hoga... Ok??

KS : yes sir

here in karishma's house
VS : ese achanak kaha chali gyi karu amma?

PS : tum chinta mt karo bacchi nhi hai wo koi.

VS : kese chinta na kare amma.....kitni der ho gyi hai phone bhi to nhi utha rhi hai

PS : aa jaigi wo tum chinta mt karo hum thane jaa rahe hai kya pta wha
gyi ho wo

VS : Thik hai amma aap jaiye.

She went
after sometime doorbell rings VS runs towards the door and opens it.

VS : Arre tum bina bataye kaha chali gyi thi, pta hai mujhe kitni tension ho gyi thi....

KS : woh...hu..hum zara ka kaam se gye the.

VS : Kis kaam se?

KS : Amma kaha na kaam se gye the? ab har cheej aapke sath share to nhi kr sakte na hum...

VS : Acha Chalo mt batao, par nashta to kar lo...

After having breakfast they both went for work.

Precap:-  karishma is  pregnant