Pain of Love

She opens the door and found veyom standing near window.

KS : Veyom ji... Aa.. Aap yaha??

VS turns around and saw her. She was at very bad condition, she has bandages on her nose, hand, forhead and her jacket was also a little bit torn.

VS (with teary eyes) : ye...ye kya halat kar ke rakhi hai tumne,

KS : aa.. wo..hum

VS : chup (shouted)

She scared

VS puts his hand on her stomach and sees in her eyes KS understood he was asking about the baby she nodded in no.

There was a pin drop silence, both were seeing in each other's eyes. Karishma leaned in to kiss him but he moved back.

KS : abhi bhi naraz hai aap humse?

VS : naraz (laughs) nafrat.... Nafrat ho gayi hai mujhe tumse.

KS was shocked

He gave her some papers
KS : D.... Divorce papers!?

VS : ha SI karishma singh divorce papers, ab me sab kuch samjh gaya hu ki tumne ye sab kyu kiya.

KS was confused

VS : Tumne humare bache ka abortion isliye karaya na kyuki tum... Kyuki tum uss vaibhav se pyaar karti ho.

KS was dumbfounded.

VS : Ha mene dekha tum kese uske saath club me chipak ke dance kar rahi thi aur itni raat ko uske saath car me kya kar rahi thi tum? Sirf yahi nhi mene tumhe bohot baar dekha hai uske saath.

VS : roz raat ko ghar der se aana, mujhe khud ke kareeb na aane dena, aur humare bache ke saath.....
Ye sab to yahi batata hai na ki tumne dhoka diya hai mujhe... dhoka diya hai meri mohabbat ko.....

KS : bss (shouted on the top of her voice)
Ka kuch bhi bole jaa rahe hai aap!

VS : Ha chillao aur chillao par aaj tumhare chllane se me chup nhi hounga.
(Holding her shoulders)
Kitna pyaar kiya mene tumse, agar mujhse koi galti ho gyi thi to bata deti lekin ye sab karke kya mila tumhe haan?

KS : dekhiye veyom ji aapko koi galatfehmi hui hai... Hum ese..

VS : ha hui thi galatfehmi ki tum bhi mujhe utna hi pyaar krti ho jitna me krta hu... Hui thi galatfehmi mujhe ki mohobbat ke badle mohabbat milti hai... Balki mohhabat ke badle sirf aur sirf dhoka hi milta hai.

KS was thinking that just this much trust he has on her. How can he even think that??

VS : ye lo divorce papers sign kar ke court aa jana...

And he leaves

KS was stunned by his behaviour, she can't stand anymore on her legs she fell down on her knees.

KS : itna hi bharosa kiya aapne humpe veyom ji, itna kamzor tha humara rishta? Na aapne uss din hume kuch kehne diya aur na aaj.

Here veyom was sitting on a bench of park with teary eyes. Some where his heart knew that she can't do this but he can't denied what he saw too. For a while he wanted to forget everything and hug her as tightly as he could, he was very curious to know how she got too much injuries, he wanted to pamper her but first time in his life his ego was coming in between.

VS :  agar mujhe pata hota ki pyaar me itna dard milta hai to me kabhi tumse pyaar karta hi nhi karu!

KS was lying on floor, not even a single tear came out of her eyes coz she cannot able to believe what just happened.

Suddenly her doorbell rings.
She was awstruck to see who was standing on door.
She immediately hugged that person and started crying badly.

please tell how's it.
And also guess who was that person?

Thank you