Third Meeting

Gojo Satoru was grounded for the first time in his life

Gojo Satoru was grounded for the first time in his life. The feeling he was feeling was far from guilt as he sits on the swings in the park, 'reflecting on the wrongness of his actions'. In fact, he was quite happy about it too. He never felt any better than he did before speaking out against the old man trembling in anger. The man in question was an elder of the Gojo Clan. He prides himself on his self-discipline and 'exemplary behaviour'. He was criticising Satoru's mother for her teaching style and lack of disciplinary measures. He went on and on about the boring rules and stuff. Satoru was not really listening. However, he drew a line when he was about to insult his mother's virtue.

For being merely ten years old, Satoru has a potty mouth. With his six eyes, he stared down the old man and said calmly. ''You are one to talk, shitty old man. What does virtue mean to you? You think we don't know about your nightly fucking excursions to the brothels of the city as your old wife weeps in her room?''

Satoru was quickly rushed out of the compound as the man threw insults on insults towards the insolent boy. His mother told him to go to the park, a place outside of the compound as it would be the safest place for him. As long as he was in public, the man wouldn't dare to beat him, she said. His mother had to stay behind to explain the situation to his father. Satoru didn't worry much. He knew that no one really liked the old man anyway.

It was like this that (Y/n) met the Gojo boy for the third time. She approaches him, and this time he was ready for it. ''Yo. Are you grounded or something?''

The boy grins cheekily, eyes shining with pride.

''Yep.''

She reciprocates his grin while sitting down on the swing next to his. After their little 'date' as Satoru likes to call their second meeting, both children seemed more relaxed with each other. More opened.

''You seem way too happy for someone who got grounded. At least play your part.''

The boy made a face, before turning his face away from the girl. After some seconds, he turned to look at her once more, this time with big fat tears at the corner of his eyes. He bit his quivering lips for effects, before making grabby motions to the taller girl.

She plays along, tucking him to the side, barely concealing her smirk. ''Here here, big baby. Tell me why those horrible elders dared to ground such a cute little angel.''

Satoru couldn't hold it in anymore. He burst out in laughter, as the girl looked at him fondly.

''I insulted an elder in front of the whole clan. You should have seen his face! He looked so red I thought he would burst!''

''Oh yeah? All my respect then. You made an enemy out of an elder. I give you a few more years before all the elders decide they are done with your shit.''

''Hey! That won't be fair! You have to join me! We are the 'rebels'!''

She boops him on the nose. This gained her a mock offended pout.

''Your family is more generous than mine. It will take me some more years before I can freely express my discontentment as freely as you do.''

The boy huffs but doesn't argue with her. He heard rumours about girls being casted away more easily than boys in clans. Speaking of which...

''Hey, what's your clan technique? You never told me which clan you belonged to.''

The girl brings a finger up to her lips while winking at Satoru. ''That's a secret.''

He swears the red on his cheeks was because of his earlier laughing fit.