Tadashi x Reader: Forever and Always

(Not my pic) I'm sorry I didn't update in forever. I've been really busy with a lot of things. Also, this one is sad, sorry. I promise the next one won't be. This is a song fic so you may want to listen to the song Forever and Always by Parachute, since that's the song I used. And please leave a request guys. I will do requests for guys if there are any interested, but, like I said before, only boy x girl, or vice versa, I don't do boy x boy or girl x girl. It makes me uncomfortable, so yeah, that's out. Anyway, hope you like this kind of depressing one-shot.

You were sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for your fiance, Tadashi, to get home. He was late, and you were starting to get worried. He usually called if he was going to be working late. You look out the window for the hundredth time that night, but he's still not home. 'Did something happen? What's going on? Why hasn't he cone home? Why hasn't he called?'

She's sitting at the table, the hours get later
He was supposed to be here
She's sure he would've called
She waits a little longer, there's no one in the driveway
No one's said they've seen him
Why, is something wrong?

The phone rings and you rush to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Ms. (L/N)?"

"Yes?"

"This is the San Fransokyo Hospital. I'm calling to tell you that a man who listed you as his fiancee came into the ER in critical condition. A Mr. Hamada?"

"Is Tadashi o.k.?"

"I think you should come down here. And you may want to call any other close family members."

"O-o.k., bye."

"Bye."

You hung up the phone and stared at it before picking it up again and dialing Cass' number.

"Hello?"

"H-hello Cass."

"(F/N)? Is that you? What's wrong?"

"I-it's Tadashi. He's in the hospital."

"What!? Why!?"

"I-i don't know. They didn't tell me. They just said to call you and come right away."

"O.k., I'm leaving right now. Hiro! We're leaving! NOW! We'll see you at the hospital (F/N)."

"O.k., bye."

"Bye. Hiro! Let's GO!!"

You hung up the phone. You closed your eyes, taking it all in. You thought back to Christmas, when Tadashi proposed to you.

Suddenly the phone rings
A voice says something's happened
That she should come right now
Her mind goes to December
He thinks of when he asked her
He bent down on his knees first
And he said
I want you forever, forever and always
Through the good and the bad and the ugly

We'll grow old together
Forever and always

You pull up to the hospital entrance, and walk right to the front desk.

"I'm here to see Tadashi Hamada?"

"Room 208"

"Thank you."

You walk down the hallways, looking for Tadashi's room. After getting lost in the maze of hallways a couple of times, you finally find his room. A doctor is standing there talking to Cass. Hiro is standing there with his head down. He looks up when you approach.