Finland x Reader: Winter Wonderland

Hello again! I'm going to be doing some Christmas specials!! And so, I'm going to be doing Finland first, obviously. I mean, come on, you can't have a Christmas series without Santa!

"Come on Tino!" You yelled to your Finnish boyfriend of three years. "I'm already ready!"

"I'm coming!" The personification of Finland ran down the stairs wearing his winter clothes, and almost slipped on the last stair.

You giggled a little at his antics, and he flashed you a grin.

"So, what have you got planned for us tonight Tino?" You asked while you walked out the door.

"You'll see!" He said, taking your gloved hand. You two walked down the street in a comfortable silence, before Tino broke into a run, dragging you with him.

"Tino! What's gotten into you?" You questioned while laughing.

"We have to hurry or we'll be late!"

"Late for what?"

"You'll see!"

You wondered at the secrecy coming from the violet-eyed country, he usually told you everything. While you were thinking this, Tino suddenly stopped, causing you to almost crash into him. He turned to you, a slightly worried look in his eyes, but you waved it off. He then smiled at you and squeezed your hand.

"We're here!"

You looked around and gasped. Tino had brought you to a Christmas lights display. As expected, there were lights everywhere, of all shapes, sizes, and colors. There were vendors selling hot chocolate and Christmas candy, and there were signs advertising sleigh rides. Children were running around, playing tag, and throwing snowballs while their parents watched and looked at the lights. You were so amazed by the spectacle that you completely forgot about your boyfriend until he tapped you on the shoulder. You spun around, and he giggled at the awed expression on your face.

"I take it you like it?" He asked.

You broke out in a grin. "Are you kidding?! This place is awesome!" (Sounds like someone has been hanging around Denmark too much XD)

"I'm glad you like it. Here, I got this for you." He hands you a cup of hot chocolate with a candy cane in it.

"Thanks, Tino." You gave him a kiss on the cheek, effectively causing his face to turn light pink. Even after all the years you'd been together, you still managed to make him act like a high school boy with a crush.

"Y-you're welcome (Y/N)."

You took a sip of your warm beverage, humming at the taste. Tino took a drink from his cup as well, most likely to try and hide his blush. You saw it anyway, but you decided to let him think you didn't. After a moment of silence, Tino turned to you and held out his hand, his face still a bit flushed.

"Would you care to take a walk through a Winter Wonderland with me Miss (L/N)?"

You giggled and took his hand. "Why of course Mr. Väinämöinen. I would be delighted."

Sleigh bells ring are you listening
In the lane snow is glistening
A beautiful sight oh we're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland