Captain Anerica/Steve Rogers x Reader: Training

Dedicated to @TyperGirl Sorry this took so long to write, and I'd give an excuse, but I'm pretty sure you don't care XD Anyway, hope you like it, sorry it's short *sweatdrops*

The first thing Steve Rogers noticed about you was your eyes. They were sparkling (e/c), except when you were using your powers. Then they changed according to the element you used. If you used water, they were turquoise; lightning, electric blue; ice, white; fire, red; earth, dark green; and wind, purple. The next thing he noticed was your hair, which was a shiny (h/c) with colored streaks in it, each one representing a different element.

You had just shown up during a mission, and had pretty much done the Avengers' job for them. They recruited you pretty quickly, considering your abilities, and you moved into the Avengers tower. Right now you were in the training room, practicing combining different elements together, and the Captain was "helping you train." He was, in all honesty, doing more staring than helping. He watched fascinated as your eyes would turn different colors, sometimes multiple colors at once. He was so busy staring that he didn't realize that you were talking to him.

"Steve!"

He jumped. "Sorry, ma'am!"

You laughed, and Steve's heart skipped a beat. Oh, how he loved your laugh.

"Steve, how many times have I told you to call me (Y/N)?"

Steve blushed. "Yes, ma- (Y/N)."

"Anyway, as I was saying, so far I've been able to combine several elements together into one blast, and I was thinking... Do you think I could combine all of the elements together?"

Steve thought for a moment. "Well, considering what you've been able to do so far, I don't see why not."

"Do you think I should try it?"

"Sure, it could come in handy if we're ever in a tight spot."

You took a deep breath. "O.k., I'll give it a shot."

Steve nodded and you walked to the center of the training room. You held your hands in front of you as if you were holding a ball. A small, black, smoky-looking sphere formed in your hands, and every few seconds a colored spark would shoot out, almost like a frayed electric wire. Slowly, the energy sphere got bigger, and Steve noticed that your eyes were black. Suddenly the sphere shot out of your hands and hit the practice dummy you were aiming at. The dummy was engulfed in a burst of color, and when the energy burst disappeared, it had been disintegrated. Steve looked at you, jaw slack, and eyes wide. Your eyes slowly turned back to their normal (e/c), and you looked at Steve, a large grin on your face.

"I did it!" You squealed, running to hug him. Steve returned the hug, smiling.

"Good job, I knew you could do it." You pulled back from the hug slightly and looked at Steve. The Captain was awestruck at how beautiful you looked at that moment, and he decided to tell you what he had wanted to since he first saw you.

"(Y/N), I... I really...what I mean to say is...that is I..."

You giggled and put your finger over his lips, shushing him. "I know, I love you too. Now, are you going to kiss me or not?"

And he did.

Bonus:

"Yeah! Get some Capsicle!"

"Shut up Stark!"

So, yeah, hope it was worth the wait. Probably not tho XD Still, I think it's pretty o.k. But I am biased, so... Anyway, hope you enjoyed, hope to update a couple more one shots soon, and I promise they will be longer, and I have a couple ideas for more. Requests appreciated! Bye my Blue Bananas! God loves you!