Tagged

So, thebookwormchameleon tagged me a couple days ago so I guess I'm doing this. I'm putting it in this book because it more likely to be read if I put it here, and I'd like you guys to know a bit more about me so... Carry on! (My wayward son)

Do you like someone?
I have what is probably an unhealthy amount of fictional and celebrity crushes, but I don't like anyone in my immediate circle of people that I know.

Do they like you back?
In my dreams and fanfiction they do.

Middle name?
I won't be giving this out. Security reasons.

Single or taken?
✔️Mentally dating about a hundred fictional characters and a couple dozen celebrities

Last person I texted?
My used-to-be-but-might-be-again-soon best friend. (We had a bit of a falling out, but we're working on it.)

Last song I listened to?
I'm listening to "Nancy Mulligan" by Ed Sheeran right now, but the song before that was Spain's character song from the anime Hetalia.

Battery percentage?
100%. My iPad is sitting on the charger while I'm using it.

Best girl friend?
At the moment, I'd have to say my sister, to be honest. As I mentioned before, my old best friend and I are in a bit of a rough patch, and although we are working on it, I've been confiding in my sister more than I am her. My other female friends are too busy, or I don't feel close enough to them to tell them the things I would a best friend so... Yeah I'd have to say my sister. But if for some reason she doesn't count, then I'd have to say my friend Haley.

Best boy friend?
This is really hard. I'd have to say either my friend Lucas, or Christian. Otherwise my brother. I'm very close to my siblings.

Favorite OTP?
I can't pick one. I tend to have one or two favorite ships per fandom. And it depends on the type of ship. For straight ships, some of my favorites (of the ones I can think of right now) are Jelsa (this one holds a special place in my heart, because I consider it my first official ship), Percabeth, Dramione, PruHun, Steggy, and Amy Pond and Rory Williams (I don't know their ship name😂😂). For gay ships *cough* guilty pleasure sorry-not-sorry *cough* my favorites would be Destiel (this one has actually ruined my life), Viktuuri, Klance, pretty much any BTS ship, Stucky, and Lams (this one freaking wrecks me as well, too many feels.).

Why I made my account?
I think I originally made it to read some story I had come across and wanted to keep up with, since it was still being updated. After a bit though I started to use it to post my own stories.

Current lock screen?
Depends on the device, my phone's is a really cool fanart of Castiel, and my laptop's is a Hetalia fanart. My IPad's is a picture of Yoongi.

 My IPad's is a picture of Yoongi

My baby boy looks so good😍😍

Birthday?
Again, I won't be posting this because of security reasons. I will say that it's in June though.

Ok so that's that I guess. Hope you guys liked it, or that you at least learned something about me.

Tag 20 people:

Ariana_Gryffindor
dragonheart_2000
greenblueandblack
hayfiz17
Lia_Ninja1
middleearth2asgard
@fangirl0311
@AlexanderFamitsLit
@Whovian1011
@DeanWinchester18
@avasophia97
@Mrs_Di_Angelo234
@thebookworm1098
@_Otaku_ForLife_
@_Fangirl_1001_
@fictional-life
butter-me--this
@Hiddleston11
@minxmine
ima-werecat

I literally picked most of these at random so please do not get upset if you weren't picked and you wanted to be, or if you were picked and you didn't want to be.