MEET IPS MISHTI BOSE

hello loviesss... So here is my new story of Mishbir..❤️

Yeah I know you love my previous both Stories.. and I'm sure you will love this too...

So without wasting your time... Let's start...

Happy Readings...

At Kolkata

A beautiful and famous house of Kolkata... Not only house but the family is also famous in the Kolkata.. because of the daughter of the house...

Mishti Bose... The IPS officer of Kolkata...and ancounter specialist... Very kind very genuine for all the people in kolkata..

But very strict and stubborn for the criminals... She never leave them..
All the criminals have fear in their heart about her...

Kolkata is now nearly criminal free State because of this lady dabang IPS...

Chhota sa promo of Mishti..

She held a person by his collar.. and made him sit opposite to her on her bike wore her sun glasses and helmet... and ride it to her police station...

At police station...

She reached at police station in just 15 mins.. by the way the real time to reach police station is 35 mins ... So you can imagine at what speed was she driving..

Anyway she holds him by his collar again and went in the police station..

The person : Madam.. madam galti ho Gaya humse... Dubara nahi hoga..
Please maaf kar dijiye...

Mishti turned towards him... Took her gogals off and put it on the table...

She pulled him and slapped him tightly...

Mishti (angrily) : tumhara himmat kaise hua ek ladki ko chhed ne ka..

She again slapped him...

Mishti : shukar manao ki humare hath bandhe hai kanun ki vajah se... Verna yahi thok dete sidha tumko aur body bhi nahi milti tumhari... Samje...

She called a constable..and tell him to put this criminal behind the bars...

He throws him behind the bars..

She made her self calm and look forward in the station...

Mishti : aur koi case hai esa...!? All the cases about molestation...or rape.. I want all the files on my table right now...

Everyone started working according to her order...

So this is our Mishti.. this is just her intro..

So lets see what is going on in the house..

In the morning...

Varsha Mishti's chachi is preparing for breakfast..

Varsha : Trisha... Beta where is mishti... Uthao use... Duty ke liye der ho rahi hogi na..

She got no answer...

Varsha : offo ye ladki...

She went in her room.. and saw.. trisha is sleeping in her room..

Varsha : ye lo ye hi yaha so rahi hai... To Mishti ko kya hi uthayegi... Trisha.. beta..uth jaao...

Here someone knocked the door...

Varsha saw there... It's Mishti...

Mishti : woh ese nahi uthegi chachi...
Use uthane ke liye kuch alag karna padega...