MISHTI IS FINE !

Hello lovieessss...

So wanna read some thing interesting....

Then read this part!!!!

Maza aayega...

Happy Readings... ❤️

Mishti got shifted in another room..

And Abir went in to see her..
He opens the door and get in close the door and turned towards her...

He stops at the door only...he stared her...

She is sleeping... Still have the oxygen mask for proper oxygen in her body... He right hand was injured so it has bandaged all over.. her head bandaged from behind to forehead...

She doesn't wear her chashma so it is on the medicine table which is near her bed...

Some wires are connected to her hand too...
A pin plug is connected with her index finger... Which is connected to the machine as well...

He took tiny steps towards yer with moist eyes...

He went near her... Then stared her..
He caressed her hairs... Kissed on her forehead...

Yeaaah... He kissed on her forehead.... She is not responding as she is unconscious...but she can feel him...
He caressed her cheeks... Then took a stool and sit near her...

 Then took a stool and sit near her

He took her hand and pressed in his both hands gently

He took her hand and pressed in his both hands gently... He took her hand near his face and kissed her knuckles... Then pack her hand with his cheek.. and stared her for a while without uttering a word...

Abir (scolding) : Pata hai tumhe... Tumne meri jaan nikal di thi... ese Koi karta hai kya Mishti... Maine kal hi to apna pyar realise kiya tumhare liye... Aur tum... Use sune bina hi ese... ese ho gayi... This is not done.. Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata... To mera kya hota haan... Main kya karta... Tumne ek Baar bhi mere baare me nahi socha.. this is truly not done yaar..woh baat hum tumhare uthne ke baad discuss karenge... by the way everyone is doing prayers for your well being... Bas jaldi se ab uth jaao... Aur wait nahi hota... Kabse... Kabse apni ye mesmerizing eyes tumne close kar rakhi hai... Please open it... I want to see you.. I want to hear you... I want to scold you more for your stupidity... Utho na  Mishti... Uth jaao please...

THE LOVE ENCOUNTER : MISHBIROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara