PERIODS : AN IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW

So My  lovely people... How are you guys doing..

All Well..??

Sorry for late updates...

But  thoda tadpana to banta hai naa aap sabko...

So here is today's Update...

Enjoy...

Happy Readings...❤️☺️

They entered in the flat..  Ruchika and kuhu blow the crackers blast...

Everyone : Welcome Home Mishti..

She is so surprised by this welcome... Kartik Virat and Sai.. all are there....

She smiled whole heartedly...

Mishti : ye sab ki kya jarurat thi

Mishti : ye sab ki kya jarurat thi... I mean I'm okay.. itna decorations and ye sab.. why..

Kartik : mere chhote se pyare se bachhu ke liye.. aur haa ye sab Maine khud kiya hai tere liye.. to uske liye tu kuch nahi bol sakti..

Mishti : but bhai... Main ek sidhi sadhi ladki hu...  Atar ke dorkar chilo (iski kya jarurat thi) ....

Abir : what was that ??

Mishti : I mean iski kya jarurat thi...

Abir : kyu jarurat nahi thi... Are itne bade Mission se tum bach ke sahi salamat...

He stops and check that she is glaring him...

Abir : aah I mean... Thik thak vaapis aa gayi ho to celebration to banta hai na... To iski puri jarurat thi...

Virat : off course jarurat thi... Aur tum ab kuch nai bologi... Just enjoy... Samajla..!!!

Mishti (with a smile) : khub Samajla Mr Virat Sawan...

Kartik brings a cute chhotu sa cake for her welcome.. there is written " Welcome home IPS Mishti "

She is happy with this gesture... But she never wanted or thought about this kind of things.. that this could be possible in life...

She blows the candles... This time happily...
She got a cute little brother as Kunal...
She has a big brother as Kartik...
She has a family like Rajvansh family...

And friends like Kuhu and Ruchika...

She tried to cut the cake... But she couldn't by her wrong hand...

Abir held her wrong hand and helped her to cut the cake....

Mishti looks towards him with so loveful eyes...

She smiled at him.. his face is near her face... Their hands are touching with eachother's hand....

He too smiled at him...