MISHTI'S OPERATION

Hello lovieessss....
Sorry sorry sorry... For being late...

Here is today's update....

So let's see and enjoy...

Happy Readings...

Music..
Dil ka dariyaaa...Bahe hi gaya...
Ishq ibaadat.. ban hi gayaaa....
Khud ko mujhe... Tu sonp deeee....
Meri jarurat... Tu ban gayaaaaaaa...

Abir is in ambulance with unconscious Mishti...

He is sitting with holding her hands.. he pressed her hand between his both hands kissed on her knuckles...

His eyes are flowing... He is crying like a hell... He saw the unconscious Mishti... He is shivering..

He saw blood is coming from her shoulder side... He quickly took out his hankie and put it behind her shoulder...

Baat dil ki nazro ne ki...
Sach kahe raha... Teri kasam...
Tere bin ab... Na lenge ik bhi dummm...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum....x2
Tere sath ho jayenge khatammm...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum....

He Shakes her a bit... She is breathing heavily.. she wore a oxygen mask.. and a nurse is checking her pulse continuously..

He couldn't utter a word... Because his Mishti is in danger... His sukoon.. his happiness is in danger...

He is praying for her silently.. he closed his eyes.. and let the tears rolled down... Every moment of them is running in front of his eyes... Her smile... Her talks... Her eyes...  Her last promise till now...their nok jok... Their flight... That moment when he showed his rights on her to those bastards.... Everything...

He just can't lose her... He is crying... She is unconscious... She can't see now.. she can't talk... She can't yell.. she can't... She just can't see his situation...

He is caressing her hairs and sit near her...he told the driver to drive a bit faster...
They need to reach hospital ASAP...

Here His Phone rang and he opens his eyes and quickly took out his phone..

It's kunal's Phone..

He picked up while shivering...

Kunal bombs up on him with his questions...

Kunal : bhai... Kahan hai aap.. aur .. aur Phone kyu nahi utha rahe the mera... Aapko pata hai main kitna tension me tha.. Kahan hai aap....

Abir (in his choking voice) : Nanko... Nanko.. woh .. Mishti.. Mishti.. use.. use..goli..

He stops there..

Kunal : whatt !!! Bhai kya bol rahe aap... Mishti.. mishti kya...

Abir : Nanko.. use.. go.. goli.. lag.. lagi hai ... Main jyada ni bata sakta.. please.. please jaldi se City hospital aa jaa...

Kunal : thik hai bhai.. main.. main pahochta hu... Aap.. aap thik hai na...

Abir : ha main thik.. thik hu.. tu. Jaldi City hospital aa...

Kunal : bas bhai.. aa raha.. aap tension mat lijiye...

And he cuts the call.. and his eyes again dropped on Mishti... He Shake her and try to wake her up.. but all Vain...