THE MISSION

Hello Hello Hello...

Excited for this mission wala update...!!???

It's thrilling... A bit romantic... Emotional and so much action packed...

So enjoy.....

Happy Readings.. ❤️

Mishti and Virat reached at THE BAKAR POINT CLUB...

Near the red pearl travels...
It is in west mumbai...

Mishti felt a bit uneasy...

Mishti (with a weird expressions) : thodi Ajeeb jagah hai ye...

Virat : isslie tumhe yahan aane se mana kar Raha tha investigation ke liye... Now listen carefully... See those people in blue suit.. they all are police officers.. and yeah keep your eyes on that lady.... And be alert...

Mishti nods...
And they get in...

Just as it is a normal party... So just Abir and friends are there in this party..

As they don't want to put everyone's life in danger... And Abir and gang are friends of Mishti.. that's why they are invited..

They have come here ... And Abir looks at Mishti.. and his heart Again fall for her... He adores the beauty which is in front of him...

He smiles at her... She looks at him and smiled... She felt something in her heart... As her eyes got moist while seeing him here.. she too adores him.. as he is looking so amazing in white suit...

Abir can't notice that her eyes were on him... As she is expert in Hiding eye contact...

She went near them and meet them...

Kuhu (annoyingly) : kaisi jagah hai ye... Name bhi esa... Bakar point... #ekdumbekar point... Mansi... #yahin place mila tha kya tumhe...

Abir glared at her.. she keep quiet her self...

Mishti felt a bit embarassed in front of them... But she can't do anything here... Even she didn't like this place so how can kuhu like this too !!!

Mishti : I'm really sorry if you don't like this place...

Abir : it's okay Mansi... Don't be sad... We are okay here... It's totally okay...

Honestly Abir never go on this kind of places... He avoids party and clubs... As he doesn't like this kind of things...

But he came here just for Mishti... I mean Mansi... She has requested him and he can't denied her...

Mishti smiled at him... He too smiled and assured her that no need to feel embarrassed here...

Virat called Mishti...

Virat : Mansi... Cake cut kare!!??

She nodded and went there with Abir and friends...

And she went on the stage..

Abir comes near kuhu... And

Abir (warned) : kuhu... Don't make her feel embarrassed like this again... Get that!!!

She nods...

And Abir and friends also went up...

Virat lights up the candles... Mishti... Blows the candles after wishing something...

They clapped for her and sing the birthday song for her....

The lady is staring her and keeping her eyes on this group... And specially on Mishti...