iv/Underestimating the prey

THE HAWAIIAN AIR IS REFRESHING AFTER A HECTIC DAY

THE HAWAIIAN AIR IS REFRESHING AFTER A HECTIC DAY. Honolulu airport graciously stands in front of me as my private jet lands. Security is lined up for my arrival.

"Aloha sir,"a beautiful blonde greets me. I almost expected her to be dressed in a skirt and lei. But alas, she wasn't showing any of that undoubtedly gorgeous skin in her suit.

I send a grin her way and notice the way she blushes. Works every time.

"Sir,"one of the security men step towards me. "Your driver is here to drive you to your destination in Oahu." I nod my head at him and follow the line of security.

"How long will we take to get there?" I ask the driver after sitting in the black Ford Expedition.

"About half an hour sir," he says.

We drive through the beautiful streets. This island is indeed gorgeous. I wonder if I'd ever get to come here for a vacation. But then again, I've never been on one since the last eight years.

The car pulls up to a private area. I notice three gigantic cabins. We're fairly deep into the city, excluding us from the other civilians. One of the cabins is owned by Marcella while I bought the other two today. It's impressive how quickly a mafia can get things done.

Three men stand on the entrance of the huge cabin. "Welcome sir," one of them says. "I hope you enjoy your stay." He motions me to step forward and I'm faced with a Hawaiian girl wearing a hula skirt with a blue top and a flower in her hair, a lei around her neck and one in hand.

"Aloha," she smiles and leans to place the lei around my neck. I've never seen a Hawaiian girl face to face before but man are they a treat to your eyes. Her soft curves and smooth skin make me want to wrap my hands around her. Maybe I will.

"Aloha," I repeat and send her a flirty smile. You know, the one with the dimples.

She ducks her head shyly and leaves the room. Alas again. "Are the cabinets stocked?" I ask my guard.

"Yes sir."

"Gas and water bills paid?" Another affirmative answer.

"Good," I say. "Now I want everyone to leave. No coming here till I tell you to. I want utmost privacy. Understood?" They nod their heads. Soon after,they leave me alone.

I take a look around the cabin. It's furniture is rather classy for an island. I remove the lei and loosen my tie. I would love a hot shower.

After one long relaxing shower, I decide to make some food. I'm exhausted so I settle with ramen. I set my bowl on the dining table and take a seat. I pull out my phone from my pocket and dial Chris.

"Adriano?" he grumbles in the phone with a groggy voice. "You do realise it's five in the morning here? I'm sleeping," he says.

"Oops," I chuckle. I'll have to be careful of our time difference now. I'm pretty fresh considering I had a nap in the jet but soon the jet lag will catch up to me. "Sorry man. I'm calling in to tell you I've reached Oahu."

"Good. Message received. Now call back in six hours and let me sleep." Did I mention Chris is the laziest person I know?

"I'm not letting you sleep till eleven dumbass. Get some workout done now that you're up."

"I'm not you," he shrugs and I hear him yawn. I chuckle and decide to let him sleep. I have to work on my plan anyways. After an hour of thinking, I decide to use my plan A which was befriending Marcella and getting her to trust me. My mother always said food is the way to someone's heart so I guess I'll start with that.

I search up a recipe to make Zeppoles. They used to be my mother's favourite dessert. Being an Italian-American man, I've almost mastered the art of cooking. Needless to say, I'm quiet good at it. But not many get the opportunity to taste it. My future-wife is definitely lucky. I doubt I'd do it for her after marriage though.

It takes me about two hours to make them. The kitchen smells heavenly. I take them out in a closed glass container and plop one in my mouth. Amazing. I pull on a denim shirt over my naked torso, keeping the buttons open. I've rolled it's sleeves and I'm pairing it with white shorts and a pair of sunglasses.

I walk out of the cabin, keys jingling in my pocket

I walk out of the cabin, keys jingling in my pocket. I reach the cabin numbered one— Marcella's cabin. I knock on the door unsure if she'll open it. I'm sure she isn't expecting visitors. I can hear her shuffle behind the door. And that's when I notice the peep hole in the door.

She slowly opens the door, only poking her head out. "Yes?" she asks. I can't really see her face. It's shadowed by the door. I can only see her eyes which are a dazzling sea green. Beautiful really.

And then I start with my introduction. No fake introductions as I'm sure she doesn't know who I am even though we belong to the same side of tracks. Only the one in command knows the name of the other underground mafias. And never would my future bride know I'm her future husband. Not until she's arrived at the engagement. So it's safe to say: Marcella Capri does not know who I am. And not even google can help her.

"Aloha!" I smile. "I'm Adriano Russo. The owner of the other cabins. It's nice to meet you."

Edit: don't worry Adriano has a lot of character development

Edit: don't worry Adriano has a lot of character development. You'll love him.

Ooo what do you think will happen in the next chapter?

If you want Adriano to smile at you, click the vote button;)