《2》Cuddles - 💞☘

Hey hey! Sorry for not updating in so long!
Okay, so Idk whether to class this and an AU or not but this takes place when they're married and have adopted two kids named Akito and Akari whom are twins :))
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Genre: Fluff + AU (Kinda)

Scenery: Shared home

Time: 10 pm

Pairing: Asanoya
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Third person POV:

It was a quiet, peaceful night.The stars were blinking brightly, whilst the full moon stuck perfectly within the sky.

A certain two coloured haired male, was currently sitting in his room watching tv.

After both graduating college 4 years ago, Nishinoya and Asahi both got married and Nishiniya took Asahi's last name.

Not only were they married, they both adopted-

"Papa!!! We're hungry and we're bored!"A small, 5 year old with brown coloured hair entered the room.

Whilst a little girl, who looked around the same age with a lighter shade of brown hair compared to her brother's hair, followed behind him.

Yeah..they adopted two kids; Akito and Akari, they're twins.

Yu jumped at the sudden noise from his son.

"You're both hungry?I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a snack for you guys."

Currently Asahi wasn't home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Messages between the two 20 minutes earlier.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yu:
Asahiiiiiiiiii~

Asahi:
Yu? Is something wrong?
Has something happened?

Yu:
When are you coming home..?
I miss you and I want cuddlessss!
Asahi:
Don't worry baby, I'll
be home soon.
I miss you too,
I'll make sure to give you
all the cuddles you want <3

Yu:
Okayyyyy!I love you!

Asahi:
I love you
too.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Present time
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yu sighed a little, finally deciding to hop out of bed and walk into the kitchen with his two kids trailing behind him.

"Papa, where's dad?"The little girl asked, holding her teddy bear tightly.

"He's at work hun, he'll be back soon."Yu responded, crouching down a little and giving a few pats on the head to the small girl.

"How about we all watch a movie, hm?"He asked, the two little ones nodded their heads immediately.

"Alright, you both go on ahead and sit on the couch!"

Yu picked out a few snacks for the three to share, along with some hot chocolate and placed the hot drinks carefully onto the coffee table slowly.

He plopped himself on the couch, picking a disney movie for them to watch.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Time skip after watching 2 movies
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Halfway through the third disney movie, the three of them heard the front door creak open and closed after a few seconds.

Akari and Akito bolted off the couch, a few giggles could be heard from the twins, then both ran up to Asahi.

"Dad!"Akito cried, being picked up along with Akari.

"Hey kiddos, how's my little Akito and Akari doing?"Asahi smiled, putting the both down and kissing their foreheads.

"We're good!"They both replied at the same time.

Yu was watching from a few steps away, a wide smile appearing on his face ad he rushed towards his husband and jumped into his arms.

"Asahiiiiiiii!You're finally home!!"He said energetically, Asahi chuckled in reply.

"Hey love, I'm sorry I took so long."Asahi kissed the top of his forehead, his arms slowly creeping around his waist.

"It's okay, but you owe me cuddles later!"Yu pouted, facing his husband whilst pecking him on the lips.

"Of course."The taller replied, kissing his forehead once more.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Time skip after the kids are in bed cuz I'm lazy😗✌
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After putting the kids to sleep, the two parents entered their own room and changed into comfortable clothing.

Yu had changed into a pair of shorts along with one of Asahi's hoodie's, which himself only wore a shirt and sweatpants.

The two hopped into bed, immediately Yu jumped onto Asahi and nuzzled against his chest.

"Asahi~ how are you so warm..?"He giggled, wrapping his arms around him.

Asahi chuckled at this, his own arms wrapping around Yu.

It was a few moments of silence, a very comfortable and quiet silence that the two seemed to enjoy.

"Yu?"The taller broke the silence, Yu perked his head up towards Asahi, and tilted his head.

"What's up Asahi?"He asked.

"I love you."He smiled, Yu couldn't help but blush a little as a warm smiled crept up onto his lips.

"I love you more~"He replied with a small laugh.

The night was simply filled with tender kisses and sweet messages towards one another, until eventually they both fell asleep, cuddled up in each other's arms.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Phew!That certainly was a little bit more than I usually write-

Anywho- I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot!