《4》Spending time with you - 💞

> - - - - - - - - - - - - <
Genre: Fluff

Scenery: Kenmas house.

Time: Around evening.

Pairing: Kuroken
> - - - - - - - - - - - - <
Third person POV:

It was a quiet, peacefuly evening.The type of evening to read a book in the garden, or even drinking a cup of tea outside.

But for Kenma however, it's different.

He normally likes to spend most of his time playing online games on his computer or nintendo switch.

Regardless of the time of day or the type of place, Kenma's playing a game.

But today, he strangely was in his own little world instead of playing games.

However, when he does play his games, this is where Kuro becomes pouty that 'his kitten isn't paying attention to him' and is always complaining that Kenma doesn't give him enough cuddles.

But little does Kuro know, Kenma always manages to catch himself staring at him whenever he got the chance.

He couldn't deny the fact that it was due to his endless love for Kuro, but he was just too shy to show his affection.

Kuro was different, he wasn't afraid to show affection or his love for the cat like boy.

Kenma's POV:

I feel guilty for not paying attention to Kuro half of the time, I want to show him how much I love him..but I just don't know how.

Instead, I mostly stuff my fact into my computer or my other gaming consoles and just nod my head whenever Kuro says something.

When Kuro attempts to hug or kiss me, I push him away when playing a game.

Now that I think about it, it hurts for me to do such a thing.

I can only imagine how hurt Kuro must feel, and I hate seeing him sad.

I decided to do something about it.

So I found myself texting my close friend Shoyo about relationships, since he was in one with Tobio Kageyama and might know ways to show love and affection.

I know Shoyo was most likely with his boyfriend, so I was patient with his responding time.