《6》Freckles - 🍰

Genre: Fluff + angst

Scenery: Karasuno high

Time: No particular time

Pairing: Tsukiyama
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Third person POV:

Tadashi Yamaguchi; a loving person, someone who cares about his teammates, someone who can be shy to some people, someone who has a passion for volleyball.

Nobody particularly knows how he feels about himself, not even his boyfriend; Kei Tsukishima.

Tadashi was insecure, not insecure about his body, or even his hair colour.

It was his freckles.

His freckles that he wished he never had, those freckles he'd hated for as long as he could remember.

Those freckles that caused the kids to bully him when he was young.

To this day, people still say a few comments about Tadashi's freckles, causing him to become more and more insecure about them.

Tadashi acts like what people says about him doesn't upset him, and puts a smile on his face throughout the day.Whereas in reality, he is affected heavily by those things people tend to say about him.

Sometimes he'd spend his lunchtimes in an empty classroom by himself, coming up with an excuse to his friends 'he had work to catch up on'.

Tsukishima had a feeling Yamaguchi was lying everytime he'd come up with that same excuse.He also noticed how quiet Yamaguchi had become, or how he'd flinch everytime Daichi would shout during practice.

Currently it was lunchtime at Karasuno high, Kageyama and Hinata were just talking, well..more like arguing like they usually do, and Tsukishima was walking over to them.

Yamaguchi wasn't with him.

"Hey, you two idiots."They both turned their attention towards the blonde."Looking for a fight beanstalk?!"Hinata would put up his fists.

"No you fool, I wanted to talk to you both."Kageyama would sip his milk."What is it?"He'd raise his eyebrow.

"Have you guys..noticed Yamaguchi acting different?"Tsukishima would push up his glasses, whilst HInata would put a finger on his chin.

"Hmmmm, now that you mention it..he has been acting a little strange!"

Kageyama would just nod in agreement.

"At least someone else noticed."Tsukishima would sigh, placing his palm on his forehead.

"But what could be wrong with Yamaguchi to make him act this way.."Hinata would place a finger on his chin thinking like some sort of detective.

"I don't know, but I'm willing to find out."Tsukishima would then turn around and walk away.

"Wait Tsukishi- and he's gone."Hinata would sigh.

"Why do you care?"Kageyama would finally speak up."I never said I cared you idiot-" "You were implying it-" "No I wasn't!"Their arguing would continue on for the next hour or so.

Back with Tsukishima, he was walking down the hallway, thinking to himself.

Why has Yams been acting this way?I have to know, I'm so worried and concerned for him.I want him to be okay..

It would take him around 30 minutes to finally find the green haired boy.

He was sitting in a classroom alone, crying into his hands.

Tsukishima would open the door, and close it as soon as he walked into the classroom.

Hearing the sounds of the door, Yamaguchi would look up to find the blonde standing a few metres away.

"Yams..I've been looking for you."He'd say, walking towards him.

"A..ah Ts-Tsuki- um..it's not what it looks like.."He'd shake his head, shifting his gaze to look down at the floor.

Tsukishima stood in front of the boy, crouching down to look at him.

"Yams, what's been going on?You've been acting strange lately."His tone was filled with worry and concern, usually that'd be out of character for the blonde, but he acted different when alone with his boyfriend.

Yamaguchi would stay silent for a few moments, until he finally spoke up."My freckles.."He'd mutter, wiping away his tears.

"I hate them..I hate them so much!They are the very reason why people make fun of me- why..just why do I have them?!"He sounded so upset, the blonde hated to see his boyfriend like this, it hurt him.

"Yams, look at me."

Yamaguchi would slowly look at him, Tsukishima would hold the boys cheek.

"You shouldn't hate your freckles, they're gorgeous.No matter what anyone says, they're beautiful Tadashi."A small smile would perk up on the blondes face, Yamaguchi would continue to look at him as he'd sigh.

"But.."Tsukishima would shake his head."No buts."He would say sternly, the green haired boy didn't say anything more.

The blonde would kiss his boyfriends head."I love you Yams."

Yamaguchi would smile."i love you too.."

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <

It has been a while since I've posted- I've been a bit busy irl, apologies about that.

Hope you liked the chapter :)