《7》Sick days - 💞

Genre: Fluff

Scenery: Kageyama's home + school

Time: Around morning to evening

Pairing: Kagehina
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Third person POV

There was an upcoming practice match against Nekoma.

Everyone in the Karasuno volleyball team was preparing for that, apart from one certain raven haired boy.

Kageyama wasn't at practice today?

That was strange.

"Hey Daichi, notice Kageyama's not here today?"Sugawara said, he sounded concerned.

"Ah, Ukai informed me he came down with a fever this morning."Daichi replied, frowning a bit.

"Thats very unfortunate..how do you think Hinata will feel about that?"

Daichi would shrug."I'm not sure..not too well I presume."He would sigh, walking away.

Meanwhile with Hinata, he was wondering why Kageyama didn't meet up with him in the morning, he only assumed Kageyama was already waiting for him infront of the school.

However once he got there, he couldn't, see him anywhere.

Maybe Daichi or Suga knows where he is?

Hinata would head to the gym, then spot Suga scolding Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Hey Suga!"Hinata would walk up to the three, Suga would turn around with a warm smile on his face."Hey there Hinata."He would reply.

Hinata would look around the gym.

"Where's Tobio?"He would ask with a curious tone, the third year would frown."Unfortunately Kageyama has a fever, so he won't be with us for practice."

Hinata would give Sugawara a worried look."I want to see him."He would say sternly, Sugawara would frown again.

"He'll be fine Hinata."Sugawara responded.

"I know Suga..but I want to take care of Tobio, he has nobody to take care of him since his family is busy.."Hinata would sigh, Sugawara would fold his arms."I'll tell Daichi something came up at home."

Hinata would smile."Really?!Thank you Suga!"

"You owe me though-"And Hinata would rush out of the gym.

It wouldn't be too long until Hinata had arrived at Kageyama's house with some medicine and some food.

He let himself in with the spare key he was given by Kageyama a few months after they started dating.

Hinata would walk up the stairs, then directed himself to Kageyama's room. 

Kageyama was currently laying down in his bed, watching volleyball videos on his phone.

"Tobio?"Hinata would call out with a soft tone, this got the raven haired boy's attention and would sit up slowly.

"Shoyo?- What are you doing here?"Kageyama would respond.

"To look after you stupid, why did you not tell me you were sick?"Hinata frowned, kneeling down next to Kageyama's bed and placing the bag of things down.

"I did not want to worry you, and I knew you'd come over so..I didn't want to give you my cold.."Tobio responded, Hinata sighed as he placed the back of his hand on Kageyama's forehead.

"I'll go get you a cold wet cloth, wait here."All Tobio could do, was nod his head. There was no point in protesting considering Hinata can be quite stubborn.

When Hinata came back into the room, he'd place the wet cloth on Kageyama's forehead, then kissed his cheek.

"Not cool that you didn't tell me..y'know."Hinata had said, laying down the side of his head on the bed.

"..Sorry."Kageyama had replied, giving Hinata a pat on the head.

"Just- don't do it again!..K?"

"...K."

The next day

Turns out, Hinata had gotten Kageyama's cold, and took the day off.

They were both on the phone to each other."Hinata boke!This is why I didn't want to tell you."

"Yeah..yeah..rub it in my face."Hinata would say with a sneeze afterwards.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kinda a short one, sorry I haven't posted in a while.