Chapter 2

My name is Luka I am 17 years old I have black hair and I am 6'3. I lost both my parents in an accident but I am very certain that it was no accident but a murder. Why do I think this you ask? Well let me tell you why my parents were no ordinary people they worked for a top-secret organization, I have no idea what they did at their job since it was top secret. So now I don't even know where to start looking for who killed them and why.

Other than that I am an Ordinary teenager I like tattoos and I don't do well in school I also help my grandma in the cafe she's the one who helped me after my parents died, so now I have to repay her in every way I can.

One day while I was smoking I saw this gorgeous woman she looked my age, she was walking towards the cafe she walked in I walked in after her I was curious about who she was. I sat at my regular table at the corner near the window. I watched her walk over to the counter she started talking to my grandma and I was shocked when she said job interview since my grandma didn't tell me she was hiring because I was the one who always helped her so why would she need more help. After they finished talking I heard my grandma say that she got the job and that she should start right away

I was furious my grandma doesn't need to waste money she already has me. I went to the counter to get myself some black coffee but my grandma left to go bake so I had to talk to whatever her name was I asked for a black coffee, she asked what my name was I told her it was Angus she looked up at me and with a smile said that it was a unique name, that was the first time someone said that to me I nodded.

She gave me the black coffee, I said bye to my grandma and left.