chapter 5

Luka:

I knew it was a bit excessive to put her in my car but I didn't want her going in that stinky bus, plus if she wasn't so stubborn I wouldn't have needed to throw her in. While I was driving us back home I tried talking to her but she gave me the silent treatment which made me mad.

When we got to her house she tried to get out of the car but I locked the doors and told her that until she talked to me I won't open the door. 5 minutes already went by and she still hasn't talked. " Ugh fine here I'm talking, now let me out" she said in frustration. " That wasn't so hard now was it?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes, I lifted her chin and said "don't roll your eyes at me princess, or ill have to punish you". "Oh ye how exactly?" she said with a slight giggle I "Do it one more time I dare you. Then you'll see what your punishment will be" She looked into my eyes but then looked away but I could tell she was blushing while letting out a scoff "whatever. Can I go now? I have a headache". "Yes, you may go now". "Goodbye princess" I said. "Bye" she said with a slight blush.

Gaia:

"Ugh fine here I'm talking, now let me go." I said

"Now that wasn't so hard, now was it?" he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and then felt my face being grabbed, "don't roll your eyes at me princess, or ill have to punish you" he said. I felt my face turn red "Oh ye how exactly?" I said with a slight smile. "Do it one more time I dare you, then you'll see what your punishment will be". I looked away with a tingle in my entire body. "Whatever. Can I go now? I have a headache." I said trying to get out quickly before my entire face turned into a tomato " yes, you may go now ". "Goodbye princess" he said, god every time he says that I can't help but blush, so annoying. "Bye." I said and went home.

I heard there was a party today so I decided to go after my shift at the cafe. I wore a tight red bodycon dress with black heels, wow I looked hot. I went into the party and didn't see anyone I know, not like I would know someone. I decided to just go get a drink to calm my nerves a bit. While I was getting my drink a guy came up to me and asked to dance, I was hesitant at first but said "yes" while we were dancing I kept drinking I didn't even notice how much I drank.

As I was dancing I saw Luka looking at me with what I would say a pretty furious look, I just ignored him and kept dancing with the guy. After half an hour or so I was super drunk and didn't feel well, so I decided to go home. I took my heels off and started walking but then I saw Luka coming after me, I giggled, and then I made a run for it. What? I didn't want to see him. After running for a few seconds I felt a grip on my waist I stopped and turned around it was Luka, how the hell did he catch up to me so fast. I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let me go. After trying to escape for a few seconds he picked me up over his shoulder like I weighed nothing, my entire ass was showing and everyone looked at me so Luka covered my ass with his hand like that was enough.

He sat me on a chair and told me to wait while he went to grab his keys, but of course, I didn't listen and walked away. As I was walking 4 guys came up to me and asked me to help them I said that I couldn't but they kept insisting. Oh shit, i knew they were trouble. I should've just waited for Luka.

Luka:

I picked her up over my shoulder, she weighed like nothing. I noticed some guys were staring at her ass so I covered it with my hands and looked at the guys, they immediately looked away.
I sat her down on a chair and told her to wait while I go grab my keys. When I came back she was gone I looked around but couldn't see her so I asked a guy if he saw where she went, he said that he saw some guys talk to her down the road. I ran down the road and saw them talking to her I could tell she was uncomfortable "let's go" I told her while grabbing her hand and the other guys held her other hand and told me to scram. I looked at them and said "if you don't let her go you will regret it" they looked at each other and scoffed "ye right what are u gonna do I laughed and said, "You don't want to find out ". Ye right, it's 4 against 1 you can't do anything" they said while laughing. I looked at them with a furious look and gave them one last warning, but of course, they chose to ignore it so I beat them up.
After I finished I saw Gaia with a guilty look on her face, I took her hand and took her to my car. "I'm sorry, I should've listened to you" she said with an apologetic voice. " it's ok love".

We reached her house I asked for her keys  but she couldn't find them, so there was no way of getting inside the house. I could tell she was tired as she was barely able to stand so I took her to my house I changed her dress and put her to sleep in my room, while I slept in the guest bedroom.

End Of Chapter 5