Chapter 6

Gaia:

I woke up to one of the best smells ever. I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't home, where the fuck am I? I looked around the room it was all black but I didn't recognize it. Then Luka walked in, my eyes widened, what happened last night? "You were being stupid" he said. "Oh right I'm sorry for causing trouble" I said remembering everything. He gave me a plate with eggs and bacon and a cup of coffee. "Thanks for the food but you can have the coffee" I said. "Why?". " I just don't like coffee it's too bitter for me."

The food smelled delicious and it was so good, " How did you learn to cook like this?" I asked him, even tho it was only eggs and bacon it was the best I ever had. "when I was younger I would help my grandma at the cafe, she would always teach me to cook things." "Oh, that's nice." I said.

"Were your parents mad that I stayed over?" I asked him. "Trust me they don't mind" he said. "Really? Did you even ask them if I could've stayed over? " I can't really do that since they're dead" He said. "Oh, I'm sorry." "You have nothing to be sorry about, it's not your fault." He said. "How did they die?" I asked. "In a fire".

After a couple more minutes I wanted to take a shower, he gave me a towel and told me where the bathroom is, I looked in the mirror and my hair looked horrible so I just put it in a bun. After I showered I put on Angus's T-shirt and went downstairs, "Here" he said. "Is this chocolate milk?" I said in excitement he nodded. "Mhm this is so good, I love hot chocolate" "ye I assumed since coffee is too bitter for you, then hot chocolate is the perfect thing for you" He said. "Well, you were right!" I said

" I should probably head home" I told him.
"Oh you cant". "why not?" I asked. "Well you lost your keys so you can't get into your house". "Oh shit. Well it's fine I can just climb thru a window." I said looking away.
He was silent for a couple seconds and I could feel him looking at me...
"Did I-" I started saying before I was interrupted. "Do you not want to be near me so much that you rather climb thru a window?" He said leaning into me.
"No" "Then why?" He asked. "It's just, I don't want to impose and I actually like being near you" I said with a slight blush and smile. I looked away and then he turned my face towards him and said "look princess you are not imposing I like you being here, so how about we watch a movie and then come up with a solution to get you inside your house, ok?"
I nodded and we went to the couch.

                                           End of chapter 6