꒰💕꒱Meeting them

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."

👩🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻

''No Jisoo. They won't be upset.'' Taehyung said with a chuckle at the end. He secretly glanced at the girl beside him, who was pouting. He found it cute...too cute that he wanted to melt there itself. 'Aww'

''We are almost gonna reach'' he said with eyes still on her. ''Let me warn you first. My friends are a little stupid, So they do weird things. Don't get bothered by them.'' he added getting a giggle from Jisoo. But then she remembered something she had to do.

.

.

.

''Wait- let me get something for them. What do they like?'' she looked up at Taehyung because of her short height. ''NO. No. They don't need anything. No need to buy anything.'' Taehyung shook his head repeatedly.

She tried to make him agree, yet the stubborn boy could only say ''NO JISOO SSI''. So the only thing that was left is...to threaten him. Jisoo started acting angry. She pointed her finger at him.

''Don't say No. Or I'll sit here then,'' she said. Taehyung felt to laugh at her but stopped or she'll get angrier. He hesitantly agreed. Jisoo smiled. Her smile reaching her eyes. ''What do your friends like?'' she asked again. ''Umm...banana milk?'' he said as it was the cheapest thing he could think of. ''Ok'' was the only thing Jisoo said before she rushed to a convenience store which was nearby.

***

''Why are you taking those?'' Taehyung frowned as he saw Jisoo buying some snacks. ''Only banana milk is not enough,'' she stated. ''But-'' ''No buts accepted'' Jisoo cut him off

Jisoo went to the counter and paid for the things. Taehyung followed her behind. He saw how she smiled brightly and talked with the counter boy. It somehow made him feel jealous. How couldn't? She was showing that beautiful smile of hers to another boy. He went to interrupt them as he saw her paying and that meant 'The work here is done'

''We should go now'' he held her hand and pulled her along with him. Jisoo looked at him puzzled. Taehyung saw her face and understood what it meant ''We have to reach my friends' house. Did you forget?'' he said  Jisoo wasn't content with the answer ''I remember but what's with pulling me out of the convenience store.'' Taehyung had no answers and thank God...they had reached his friend's place. ''We've reached'' he changed the topic. To his luck, he succeeded in doing so.

Jisoo was back in being nervous. So she intertwined hands with Taehyung. Our boy couldn't hold his happiness and beamed a smile, but Jisoo gladly didn't notice it.

They both were now in front of a door. Taehyung prayed to God before he pressed the doorbell. He closed his eyes and continued praying

'Please God. Don't make me feel embarrassed. If you don't, then I'll confess Jisoo PROPERLY once we go back to Daegu.'

A creak was heard. The door was gonna open. OMG!!

It opened and there stood two young boys. They had big smiles on their faces. Both glanced at Jisoo's face.

However, one of them's smiles dropped and it turned into a shocked expression...

~~~

Let me tell you why the chapters in this book are smol
It is because it has to be. This book has been inspired by a video and the video also had smol actions depicting the whole chapter. So yeah, hope you understand.

And Thank you to everyone who's been reading it so far. 
I know this is trash but thanks for your support :))

This book has 800+ reads and 125 votes.

I'M GOING CRAZY (You can continue this sentence)

I didn't expect this for this shitty book.

Anyways...

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH