꒰💕꒱Romance...

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

❣

***

Taehyung was tippy-toeing towards the kitchen. He didn't know why but he liked doing it. He seemed like a kid sneaking into the kitchen for chocolates.

Well, it was kinda true. Mr.Kim Taehyung wanted his chocolate, Jisoo.

He silently walked to her. Jisoo, who was busy chopping vegetables didn't seem to notice the boy as she was focused on what she was doing. She was also humming a song which Taehyung couldn't remember but he knew it. Jisoo wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. Taehyung took advantage of it and sneaked behind her.

He slowly took steps towards her, planning to scare her. But didn't do it. 

Instead...

He sneakily wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist making her gasp at the sudden touch. She tried to turn around but Taehyung didn't let her and tightened his grip more. Jisoo stopped moving and calmed down, resulting in Taehyung placing his head on her shoulder. He had to lean a little bit due to the height difference. 

Closing his eyes, he inhaled Jisoo's scent. It was addicting too.
Heck! Everything of Jisoo felt alluring to him. Her whole existence did. Since, the day he met her, there are always new things he found being addicted to and he loved it.

Jisoo secretly smiled at this behavior of him. But she continued doing her work acting like she ain't bothered by his doings when in reality she was. He had such an effect on her that whenever he used to send a text to her, she would scream happily. His presence made her go weak on her knees.

But Taehyung doesn't understand anything.

As she was moving from here to there. Taehyung held her more closely as if there was still some space left when clearly there wasn't any. Jisoo shook her head. ''Tae. Leave me. I need to work.'' she said trying to go out of the grip and she succeeded in doing so.

Taehyung could only pout. He crossed his hands over his chest with a humph.

''Did you get dalgom approved?'' Jisoo asked

''Yes...I had to beg him.'' he rolled his eyes. ''But that doesn't matter.''

''What matters then?''

''My reward,'' Taehyung smirked proudly.

''Hmm? What do you want?'' 

''Kiss you''

The words made Jisoo's head shot up towards Taehyung who stood there with his infamous smirk.

''W-what?''

Even after kissing numerous times, the word 'kiss' always gave Jisoo tingling sensations. But this time, the playful smirk on Taehyung's face said something else.

''I have this strong urge to kiss you. Right now.''

And with every word, Taehyung took a step closer to her, making her take one backward until her back met the kitchen counter. She couldn't go back and that's when Taehyung had come too close as he trapped her between his arms, looking into her eyes intently.

''In your eyes, there is a special kind of grace, like the moonlit night. Makes me wanna be lost in them forever. Your breath blows around me like a wind that carries my heart away like a kite.''

"The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth if thou kiss me not?"

Taehyung mumbled

Love was in the air...

And to bring more love into the atmosphere, he leaned in.

Jisoo's heart was thumping against her chest. She closed her eyes.

And that's when he crashed his lips to her...moving softly. Jisoo held Taehyung's nape and he held her waist pulling her closer to him. Jisoo could feel her body press against his. He softly moved his lips on her clutching her waist more tightly. Jisoo kissed back and she felt him smirk, clearly showing that he is enjoying it. And then Taehyung lifted her a little bit up making her sit on the kitchen countertop. He deepened the kiss as they were on the same level giving her lower lip a little bite.

She gasped at the sudden movement. And taking the chance, Taehyung inserted his tongue to make the kiss more intense. Exploring her mouth and savoring the taste, he groaned within the kiss. Their tongues fighting desperately for dominance with each other. Both were out of breathing but none wanted to stop. 

Taehyung wanted more of it but he saw Jisoo being out of breath so, he pulled out. Locking eyes again, he placed his forehead on hers. Both were breathing heavily, Taehyung smiled playfully and chuckled. He enjoyed the kiss.

He saw the blush on her cheeks as she couldn't even make eye contact with him. This side of Jisoo really affected his poor heart.  

"Stop blushing, or I would grab you tightly and kiss you for the whole night until our lips become numb.'' he grabbed her waist again

Jisoo eyes widened in shock.

Taehyung chuckled loosening the grip and he placed a peck on her lips. Leaving her dumbfounded, he exited the kitchen, smirking proudly after finishing his mission.

As he reached the living room, he sat on the couch. Taehyung licked his lips remembering the things that happened back in the kitchen.

'That was very slick of you, Taehyung'

***

Slick -  done or operating in an impressively smooth and efficient way

Ok Bye

🏃‍♀️💨