꒰💕꒱Kiss

''A man could give everything, even his worldly possessions and his entire heart, just for a kiss from his beloved's perfect lips''

🍷

🍷

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❄❄❄

Jisoo walked down the lane with sulky steps. Taehyung would have been waiting for her but her moody self was very annoyed. 

A few minutes ago, she was so excited to meet Taehyung that she didn't notice a rock and tripped on it. Thank God, she balanced herself.

''That stupid rock''

she mumbled grumpily

After a few steps, she bumped into someone.

''Hey! Stupid- Taehyung?''

''Kim Taehyung. Not stupid Taehyung'' he chuckled. Jisoo cracked up too.

''Where are we going?'' she stopped laughing and asked. Taehyung gave a small smile before grabbing Jisoo's wrist, pulling her towards somewhere.

''There is a place I want you to go along with me'' he said

❄❄❄

''WOW. This place is awesome. How did you find it?''

Jisoo was awed at the scenery she saw.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''It's so beautiful''

.

.

'Like you'

''Glad you liked it'' Taehyung was so proud of himself that he wanted to jump. But he silently clapped for himself. And again he put all his attention on the girl in front of him. The one who was laughing like a kid. A smile appeared on his handsome face. He then fished his shoulder bag to find two cans of banana milk.

''Here'' 

He said to grab her attention.

She looked up to him and gladly accepted the can with a smile. She turned around again.
But his eyes never left her. He followed her every movement. As she looked everywhere to find something and then walked towards a large rock and then carefully sat on it.

Jisoo signaled Taehyung to come near her and sit along with her.

''This place is really so beautiful''

the words came out of her mouth as she stared at the fireflies which were flying above her, with a sparkle in her eyes. They made the environment more romantic...in Taehyung's point of view. Jisoo being the silly she is...kept looking here and there like a kid visiting a big amusement park.

A firefly flew near her face. Jisoo smiled at it. But Taehyung's thoughts were otherwise. He saw how her lips shined, maybe due to her lip gloss or the bug's light? And his eyes stayed there itself. 

He wanted to feel them. They would be like heaven. He assumed that. Her lips were alluring. They powerfully and mysteriously attracted him. 

He couldn't stop himself. 

''Tae-''

And did what he wanted...

''I love you''

He whispered gently, connecting their lips together. As they met each other...he felt was something unusual. Even if he didn't consume alcohol, he still felt drunk. Her lips were soft, plump, and felt amazing on his. Taehyung didn't want to pull away. He wanted to stay intoxicated. 

His eyes were closed and he didn't see Jisoo's reaction. Taehyung immediately pulled away. He stood up, realizing what he had just done. He cleared his throat, face heating up. Staring at the ground, He quickly ran away from her, and speed-walked out, he hid his face as it was still red from embarrassment.

''What did I just do?''

❄❄❄

''Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit'' 

he messed his hair, frustrated.

''I messed up. Everything messed up because of me''

Taehyung sat on the edge of his bed. Regretting his doings. How he wishes he could turn back the time...
He then thought about Jisoo. How hurt she would have felt when he kissed her without her concern. He shouldn't have done that.

He lost everything because of his behavior. He should have stopped himself.

''Taehyung...you screwed up''

Then he sadly stood and walked towards the kitchen to drink water. His mind thinking about Jisoo.
''I should ignore her for a-''

As if on the cue, the doorbell rang.

He kept his glass of water on the counter and head towards the door along with a confused expression wondering who it will be at midnight.
He opened the door.

''YAH! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE ALONE? STUPID!!''

There stood an angry but cute Jisoo with her hands on her hips.
She walked towards him.
His heart racing with every step she took.

''Stupid''

And she connected their lips again...

''I never thought I could taste heaven this early. When you kissed my lips, I became as alive as ever, even though I am fully aware that I am still among the living.''

love. | kth x kjsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें